Hair dye

abcd1234

Reaction score
I've read somewhere that you're not meant to dye your hair whilst pregnant, but me beign me totally ignored this and died my hair.
Now it's been 2/3 weeks since i did it, and i dyed my friends at the same time, but my hair is STILL bleeding colour when i wash it :wall: the water is really pink when i start then goes clear(ish) when i've finished, but then when i wash it afterwards it does the same.
Is this my hormones or what?? I used to dye my hair loads before and its never kept bleeding colour and i've asked my fried and his hair hasnt been bleeding colour so it cant be the dye
I dont mind if my hairs going to fade, but i cant go swimming whilst it turns water pink!!!! :rotfl:

I did mine a couple of weeks ago and the first couple of times the water was browny but now its clear. Have you googled it?
OMG just noticed you ticker, your off to 3rd tri later in the week! :shock:

I think it is something to do with hormones, i wanted to dye my hair but read that it can turn out a totally different colour so i didn't risk it because i didn't want to end up with bright orange hair or some other crazy colour! lol

YUP sunday i leave for 3rd tri!! It's scary cos the only way outta there is in pain lol

I also thought it might turn out a funny colour but as its red/black anyway i didnt think it could go too wrong, and the colour is lovely, however it does seem to have faded a little. AND obviously i turn water pink lol

Not sure what it could be to be honest.

I'm still getting my hair coloured as I only have a semi and it doesn't contain any amonia. I've not had any probs like you're experiencing.

I have dyed my hair loads of different colours before (not when pregnant) and when I dye my hair a reddish/black colour it always comes out in the bath for ages after I've dyed it, more than any other colour I have dyed it has so it could just be because of the clour and nothing to do with being pregnant :)

i am really going to need to dye my hair at some point. i have long black hair :S im dreading it now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back