• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ok slightly confused.... anyone?

mummy24

Reaction score
ok so after my mc the hcg is suppose to get lighter well the tests are anyway i passed my little downesy 2 days ago an my hcg level dropped almost halfed anyway! i did a test today.... & MY LINES GOT DARKER!

My oh is the next in line for twins...... due to my retroverted uterus i hide my babies lol! ( tryin to keep positive about the whole thing ) anyway i got told i dont carry much water anyway an the fact i didnt have a full bladder when i went for the ultrasound didnt help they elimated ectopic ive done research an it says the hcg level may go up if its ectopic OR I LOST ONE OF THE TWINS!!! when i was losing the baby i felt empty an that my body recovered quickly but today my boobs are sore EVEN MORE - MY BELLY IS BLOATED to hell i stopped bleeding yesterday my cervix has closed up so tight an its shot back up an is very very soft still i dont wanna get my hopes up i guess i should just test in a weeks time again! anyone else had the hcg levels go up after mc? xx

Hey hun
Sorry can't help but didn't wanna read & run
Hope you get the answers you need
xxx

Hi hun,

Ive just googled and can't find alot on it. Have the lines got alot darker? Its very possible that you were carrying twins but at the same time i don't want to give you hope just incase. I really hope it is true though! Maybe go back to get another scan in a week? xxx

I really hope it is good news for you hunny, my fingers and toes are crossed. But your body plays tricks on you after a mc.
I went throught the same thing about a week ago(apart from the darker tests) all my symptoms came back and i was convinced i was pregnant again, but i wasnt :(
Some peoples test do show positives for weeks after hunny, try again in a weeks time or go to the docs on Monday, they will be able to give you more information. Keep us posted.
Take care, get some rest and look after yourself xx

Hi hun,

Ive just googled and can't find alot on it. Have the lines got alot darker? Its very possible that you were carrying twins but at the same time i don't want to give you hope just incase. I really hope it is true though! Maybe go back to get another scan in a week? xxx

thanks guys

shauna i did one before i passed the baby & it was 2-3 weeks conception which was bang on then i did another when i passed it was 1-2weeks so my hcg level shot down then i did a tesco cheapie an i had to hold it up to the light i couldnt see anything - then i did one today expecting not to see anything an the line was a tad lighter than the control line an came up in no time! i know am not gettin my hopes up but i didnt know what it ment then i googled it an found a kinda answer an this was before i even thought bout twins! ( not to mention the docs said i may not be able to carry girls! ) i know i only passed one baby n the sac! x

It is possible hun. Keep taking your tests see if they are getting fainter or darker as they really should be getting lighter. I did have a positive for 3 week after though but it eventually faded away. See if you can get a blood test to see how much hcg you have in your body. To put your mind at rest you could do a digi in a week and see if it has changed maybe? Fingers crossed eh! But just think the worst and if it isn't bad news you will get a nice suprise xxx

Last edited:
thanks hun yeah with my other i tested negative around 72hrs after! am just thinkin its all over with now anyway! ill just have to wait an see i guess! thanks guys xx

i not been on for a few days...i didn't know you had been through all this. so sorry hon...keeping everything crossed for you xx

yeh its been so hard they made me feel so crap at the hospital by asking me if i am actually pregnant am like ffs yes iam my uterus was hiding the baby! i fell twice on my back n didnt realise my uterus is facing backwards so i dont really blame myself but wish id never fallen now cos i didnt start bleeding till after my fall! its been a hard 4-5days n the oh has gone ever so quiet on my n he's even going to the dotors cos he seems to think there is something wrong with him as i cant seem to keep hold of a sticky bean! x
thank you for your kind comments xx

God love you....you have certainly had a tough couple of months...x

update....

i feel soooooooooooooo sick today i dunno what the hells up with me ive eaten too! n done a test this morning n still dark line! arghhhh! confused.com

it does sound strange, i have a retroverted uterus so i understand baby hiding, but please do not blame the fall as it was not your fault, when i was 31 weeks pregnant with my 4th i fell down the stairs from top to bottom and landed on my tummy on the hoover, everything was fine, doctors said they are so well protected in there its very hard vertually impossible to cause harm by landing on yourself. also my history for you, i miscarried twins first 1 at 7 weeks 2nd one at 9 weeks and my hcg dropped after 2 weeks of loosing the 2nd twin. also with this pregnancy it started of as twins but sadly lost one but didn;t have hcg checked so cant help you there, but i would like to say the month before i got pregnant with my 5th i had a positive test got my period the next day took another test and it said not pregnant, i bled for about 6 days and my period is normally 1/2 days but i put it down to faulty test as i weed over the whole stick cause was that desperate, anyway the next month i got a positive a week before i was due af then at the scan they put my date forward 2 weeks, then i had him a week early again so i believe that 1st test was right and i lost a twin, i am not a doctor though, just my opinion.

AAww honey, I just got this thread and then had to look around to find out what happened! I'm soooo sorry babe. I cant give any advice but my opinion is that there could perhaps be another sticky bean hiding in there.... I cant believe that the hospital thought you were not pregnant and then that happening to you......OMG - keep us posted and **biggest hug ever** to you

Just caught up on this thread, hope your okay that's a lot to go through :-( I hope everything works out for you hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back