Ok im back !!

sonia205

Reaction score
Its been less than a week i think since i made the decision to leave for a break.

Well to inform you all of rescent events -
Duncan had his kidney scan today - all appeared clear although the pictures are beeing sent off for closer annalisation !! (wow thats a long word 4 me lol)
We will hear the results in the post.

We also went into the ward where dean will be next wed :eek:
Oh my god - thats getting really close now :(
It was then that listening to the nurse and asking questions that it sank in, he will be getting put to sleep and having major surgery.
We have baby sitters so luckily i will be there to watch him go under and hopefully see him come round.

He will be being admitted at 4pm then they hope to start the operation at 6pm.
The operation may take 40 minutes or an hour and 40 it all depends.
He will probably be discharged later that evening about 10pm - but again this depends on how the operation goes.

After we saw his ward, i went to find the head of midwifery care within the hospital - to follow up what we discused last may 06- when i was heavily preg she offered to get all the people that treated me badly in 2004 in a room - so we can talk and hopefully i can at least understand their actions (to stop the nightmares, flashbacks and bad memories i have)
Anyway - couldnt find her so i went into antenatal, asked a midwife if she knew where she was and she asked what it was about and before i knew it i was crying. Not full on just welling up - she saw this and so did the whole waiting room of preg women -then i said it was about my care in 2004 - a few people may have heard this too - i feel aweful and embarrased :oops: :?
She then took us into a side room - where we talked about why i need to talk to her and she tried to contact the woman in question.
Unforunatly she was in a meeting and she will call me tommorow well laster today :)

Just beeing in there and talking about it m ade me cry 4 times - how am i going to be able to sit in the same room with all those basterds there - im either going to turn violent and show em my purple belt martial art moves or just cry the hospital down.

All this could have been avoided - thats the worst part of it all :(

Sorry ive drowned on again and bored u all to tears i can tell cos look - someones fallen asleep reading this.. hehe

oh how i try to put a brave face on...

p.s Finally got insured on Deans car and drove it for the first time today - omg !
I own a pug 205 he owns a 405 estate - felt like a bleeding tanker - had to drive it as a test run for next wed when i bring him home after major surgery.
yea like i sey felt like a tanker - altho that mite hav been mi choice in pushchair lmao :) :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back