whos been to a psychic? update - i'm back!

Good luck hun and really hope you have fun and she is spot on for you! x

I think I try to be sceptical, but too many of my mother's family superstitions are ingrained in to me. My nana, my mam and my aunts regualar tinkered with homemade ouja boards one of my earliest memories is of them all sitting around a table in the dark.

I've seen a couple of spiritualists who have been quite good. The most accurate one was from out of the area and knew quite a bit about my past. Not many of the future predictions I've been given have come true.... yet ;)

I've not seen anyone for over twelve years. The last spiritualist I went to see refused to read me as she said I was psychic myself and gave me my money back. That skitzed me out a fair bit. The only thing I've ever "predicted" was dreaming lottery numbers and winning £84 :lol:

I wouldn't go to see one now, I've too many fears to start with and the OH would not approve :)

sarafet said:
CH0C0H0LIC said:
It can be very comforting, but please be very careful too.

Sarah xxx

what do you mean by that :( xx

Well just that people go to psychics/spiritualist readers for different reasons ie. connecting with someone that has passed over or for future predictions like children/jobs/relationships etc. Not every reader does everything (I never did 'predictions' just told people who came through to me and described pictures/objects in my head which usually only meant something to the person getting the reading - anyone can say they've got John in spirit coming through and it could apply to many on here but if I gave descriptions of places/belongings etc connected with that John then it makes the spirit person more specific iykwim)

Just try and go with an open mind, give brief yes/no/not sure answers (genuine readers are happy with that and cold readers/fakes then haven't got anything to latch on to) and don't be too disappointed if you don't hear what you went for, or the info you have been given doesn't always fit... my sisters and I have often been told things about grandparents etc that made no sense until conversations with parents or looking through papers and then we go 'oh yeah thats what it was lol'

Good luck at your reading.

Sarah xxx

i woke up for 2 hours last night having weird thoughts about going and i'm kinda put off :wall:

i'm still desparate to go though :|

I went to see one at the start of the year and she was amazing. I was really sceptical aswell and determined not to gve anything away so I tried to keep my face blank and not say too much! :lol:

She told me lots of things that I don't believe she could have 'guessed' off the top of her head... she said she had my Granny there with her and went on to say the exact place in Ireland she was from and told me lots of other things about her, like sayng she had 'Elvis' by her side (that was her dog).. I don't think she could have guessed it was called Elvis! She said she knew I was desperate for another child and I would have a baby boy around Easter time next year... I'm due in April, only time will tell whether she was right about it being a boy!

Good luck with your reading tonight anyway, just enjoy it! :D

ok i've defo decided to go.

when i woke up last night i started freaking out and was positive i shouldn't go, i was scaring myself bc lainey said the one she and her mum had went to started making faces, now that would REALLY scare me :(

i even woke john up and asked him to cuddle me :oops:

it's at 7pm so i'll update when i'm back, i actually have butterflies in my stomach :puke:

sarafet said:

when i woke up last night i started freaking out and was positive i shouldn't go, i was scaring myself bc lainey said the one she and her mum had went to started making faces, now that would REALLY scare me :(

it's at 7pm so i'll update when i'm back, i actually have butterflies in my stomach :puke:

Don't listen to me!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It was a bit freaky, but in the way that it made me trust what she was saying........IYKWIM!

LaineyG said:
sarafet said:

Don't listen to me!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It was a bit freaky, but in the way that it made me trust what she was saying........IYKWIM!

IKWYM :rotfl: :lol:

i'm just an absolute sh*te bag
:rotfl:

I went to see one who was quite famous and regularly on LBC radio.

He was really scary and really really fake. I went with a friend who didn't want a reading but when I asked if she could come in and sit with me he immediately said only if she paid too. As soon as I walked in he took my watch and then just started reeling off all these things, it was like he was reading from a script, he was really unfriendly and totally different from how he was on the radio. I interuppted him to say that I thought some of it was wrong and he got really aggressive and angry and went and held the door open and told me if I didn't like it I could 'get lost'.

It felt like I was just on a conveyor belt of customers and he was just telling people the same thing. Needless to say, I refused to pay and I now realise that his radio persona was all an act and I think he is just a very clever cold reader. The stuff he did manage to say was all rubbish and none of it has happened 10 years on.

However, I do think there are some genuine psychics out there, but most of them don't charge for their services or charge very little. They are few and far between though imo :(

I've been on three separate occasions, to two seperate ones. I have their numbers (Midlands area) if anybody is interested.

They were both brilliant and spot on. I'm not going to go into detail as you don't know me so therefor can't tell whether I am lying or not, but I walked into the one and she said "its such a shame about your sister"......... who had died thirteen years previously in a RTC, and apparently she was holding a baby in heaven waiting for it to be born (at the time, the brothers fiancee was expecting).

You do get some freaky ones, but if you catch a good one, well done.

Ooooh it sounds really interesting! I would love to see one but I'd be scared in case they told me something bad!

Brill!!!! I've been waiting for you to get back and can now go to bed and keep an eye on my poorly girl! :rotfl:

Can I be the first to submitt an official begging letter for when those six numbers come rolling in? :angel:

Are you going to put those numbers on?

Id love to go but i duno..

I would definately put the numbers on - you have nothing to lose!
Well a quid but hey it's worth the risk :lol:

yep i'll put the numbers on, no harm ;)

lainey sorry to keep you awake :lol: and i'll take you for a wee drink if the numbers come up, but if i have nightmares tonight about psychics pulling stupid faces i'll txt you and wake you up :rotfl:

My sister went and saw one last night who was spot on! I do believe in spiritual things in general but Im skeptical with psychics in general! Especially ones that ask for a fair bit of money lol! But I was intrigued into knowing just what she could tell my sis and encouraged her to get a reading lol!
It was scarily accurate! She described her relationship to the tee! Pretty freaky! Everything she said was right?! It wasnt the usual crap either like "I can see you have children" while ones running around lol etc! She knew things she couldnt have really and would be too risky to guess! But I still dont think I will be going to pay her £10 to tell me thinks lol! :lol:

I have no idea what I believe but it def sounds interesting, and hey... gotta be worth a go with the lottery numbers! xx

I think there are some very good ones out there. I went to a lady we call 'The Witch' a few weeks ago.

She said so much that was true. She read my cards and if she got anything from Spirit she would say as we went along. She said that she had a lady there in spirit who was welcomed there by another lady and had a man standing by her ( before Mum died she said her Nan would be waiting for her) and her Dad was the man. She said the spirit world sent their praise for me being so positive and strong and they were sending their thanks for my support to my until the end. She also mentioned some things that no-one knew about that couldnt really be significant to just anyone I dont really want to put it here though. She also said the spirit world were showing her smoking, not fags but roll ups and we always joke about my Grandad as he smoked roll-ups non stop and thats how I learnt to roll a fag :lol: She did warn me that I have to be very wary of men and something is going to happen in the near future that will upset and hurt me alot but I will get through it....like everything else then :) She said at the beggining if anything bad came up she would be very careful how she said it and I suppose she was tactful. Im not worried about it, as long as its not my baby thats hurt or anything we'll get through whatever it is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back