• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wonder why i hate the NHS, read on (long story)

Im also a nurse and i wouldnt say im an evil tosser??

I do agree yes their is some horrible nurses out there and i have come across some in my time and i think why on earth do you want to be a nurse ?!

However i must also say that there are some absolutely lovely nurses out there too. Every placement that i have been too 99% of the nurses have been so nice and really care about their patients, ok yes you get the odd one but thats everywhere you work isnt it!

When i was in hospital having jamie the midwifes on the ward were horrible and treated me like shit, but i wouldnt put my personal experience in the way and say that because of that i hate the nhs and they're all "evil tossers" as i know for a fact,because ive worked with them, that there are some nice nurses out there!!

OK ladies i must stress this i have already appologised for branding all nurses with the same iron so to speak i wont appologise again!
I have addmited i was wrong to do that and properly appologised, now please if you cant b botherd to read the whole thread and see that I HAVE applogised and admitted i was wrong then dont bother replying and make out i havent admitted i was wrong and tht i havent appologised.
I wont appologise again, sorry if ths post sounds reli rude but i have appologised and reli get annoyd when i haveto REPEAT myself to those who dont listen! :shock:

Yes i know i was just having my say thats all, wasnt being bitchy! :) wasnt looking for an apoligy everyones entitled to their own opinion.

Sonia,
This is obviously a very sore subject for you. Have you ever had any sort of counselling to get over what happened to you. You sound so angry and till you get some help to overcome this you are never going to have a good experience in a hospital.

yes i went to my doctor asking for counciling, referrd me to a counciling project that it costs £30 per sesh and consists of 6 sesions, which is what £180 i cant afford that! thought the counciling would be free but no they cant do it for free! Also im timed out for complinin as u have to do it within 6 months i have just been told therfor they wont even lookinto it for me.

I have tried time that doesnt work and i have tried complaining now i have tried the conciling nothing works i am stuck with this for the rest of my life or until i can affrd £180 .

Dont be stuck with it for the rest of your life. If you are, the feeling wins. I hope you dont mind me saying but I think what happened is only a small part of the problem. Its been allowed to get into your head and you now think that you cant be happy in yourself unless you get an apology from the nhs.

Can you go to a different doctor? You arent wrong to want some answers and some closure but you cant let it eat away at you. :hug:

You shouldn't have to pay for councelling sessions.

No one is attacking you mate, it's just we all have a view as do you, whether they are the same or not is another matter.

I too have had VERY bad experinces with the NHS, but that was with seperate staff members. For instance, when I went into hospital with my second miscarriage, first they lost my notes and left me with no ain releif for 3 hours in the waiting room whilst I was crying and screaming I was in so much pain, then they put my on a male ward and made me walk to get my own bed sheets at 4am coz I was cold (bearing in mind I only had hospital grade nightdress sheet thing to wear) and the nurse wasn't interested. I don't think all nurses/gynae's/doctors are bad because of this experience though. I've also had some very good experiences, such as when my son was born prematurely, the hospital we had him couldn't do enough for me and my family, they were fantastic. It's hit and miss, and if the hospital you've been treated at isn't to your standards, I would go somewhere else. I did this when I had my son and I found it a very positive experience.

I would go back to you GP and ask to be referred to councilling again but stating you can't afford to pay for it. Yes it will be NHS, but they are there to help. And beleive me I know, I have issues I'm coming to terms with my self right now with a psychiatrist and a psychologist, both who work for the NHS.

:hug:

Thanks babes!

I will change my doc n see what tht does, thanks xx

my doc said they couldnt council u for free!!!
So my understandin was it was £30 per seshion and no free councilin!
xx

They will have it hun - he is talking out his arse. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Nhs do do councelling for free. When you pay you're taxes you're paying for the NHS so get what your entitled too! :D

im only 21 lol
i have had a aweful traumatic upbringin of which my bro was adoopted while for smoe silly reason me n my sisiter were left with an abusive mother for 17 yrs and my sister is still there currently, and so i got that , then there is the fact i was raped twice!! Once when i was 13 by my so calld boyfriend then again christmas 03 by another so called boyfriend i reali need to talk and sort my life out.

So you rekon counciling is free?
I shall hav to look into tht,

(by the way sorry for late reply i was at the shopslol)

xx

I really think you should, you sound like you have a lot of issues which need talking about :hug:

just a few lol,
i never kno wheere to start either lol
Just noticed my posintgs gone up alittle form yesterday lol

I just wonder why the NHS think they can treat us all like poo n get away with it??

It's not all the NHS honestly, just some of the staff you seem to have come accross aren't fab.

I'm not gonna go into my issues but lets just say there is a point you can start talking about, and they help you get there. It's not as hard as it seems. I'm rubbish at talking about how I feel, but you'll find you'll have a lot to say in the end.

Honey i really thin you should change doctors and demand to see someone obout councilling, you seem to have so many issues with things that have happened in your life.

Shit happens to us all and their is no shame in admitting if you need help with your emotions, if you keep it bottled up, one day you are just gonna blow.

We all cope with things in differant ways always remember that
:hug: good luck hun :hug:

If nothing else speak to the rape crisis people and they will get you in their counselling....
Sounds like you could do with chatting about everything.

In Warrington we have a rape crisis centre, where i have been having my counselling for nearly 4 years now.... Might be worth checking the phone book or googling it see if theres somewhere near to you

xx

sonia205 said:
just a few lol,
i never kno wheere to start either lol
Just noticed my posintgs gone up alittle form yesterday lol

I just wonder why the NHS think they can treat us all like poo n get away with it??

Just start at the beginning, slowly and dont miss anything out. I cant believe you are only 21, we have chatted before and I thought you were the same age if not a wee bit older.

Gotta go out but if you are on later tonight we can have a chat. Look how far this post has come, a few hours ago you had posted and now you have told us somethings I bet you didnt think youwould. See what you can do? :D

yeh lol i kinda feel lots differnt in person tho, i get all shy and just dont get on talking to strangers (lol) u lot aint strangers, u r me friends lmao!!

Just been goin thru the loss board n its made me feel a wee bit worse, (for when i miscarried) so i shant go there for a while !!

XX

just out of curriosity how old did u think i was? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back