How do we tell her.....

Jadie

Reaction score
We arranged for my SIL to have oliver over night, She works in a hotel and got us a room in there for next friday. And she is going to look after oliver for us. But Oliver has only ever seen her for a few hours, At the time . I thought it was a good idea but now I am starting to worry. He will get a shock when he wakes in the night and will be fightened! He has stayed with his gran before but he sees her all the time.

I dont think I can leave him but she is really excited about it. What would you do?

jade

Will he definitely wake in the night?

Tell her the truth that you are so grateful for the room but you are taking Oliver with you! (I know it kind of defeats the object!)

Couldn't your Mum look after him instead? Your SIL will be really upset if Oliver wont settle when he wakes up anyway. Does she have kids, if so she'll understand.

Actually why don't you leave it to your DH to tell his sister? :D

yeah i agree let ur OH tell her wots family for :wink:
i dunno hun i feel the same bout my aunt she wants B but i dont think B would like it at the mo just tell her hun honesty is the best policy

She hadnt even seen a baby untill we had Oliver. (lol)

He will wake in the night, he has started waking again now. The whole idea of her getting us the room was so she could look after oliver!
:oops:

OH didnt want to arrange anyway but I convinced him! He says he is not telling her!

i wont even let my mum have them over night and she seems them all the time. i just worry about every thing and anything :roll:

if you dont want him to go just say he is poorly and has a bug :wink:

good idea dionne
if ur really not comfortable with it hun ull have to explain to her if it upsets her she will get over it and u got to do wot ur comfortable wiht

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back