Ok, 2 things....

Annie050408

Reaction score
Firstly, OMG I've just realised that I am on the last box on my pink ticker!!!

Secondly, I have had the strongest sensation today that there is no way I'll make my due date. As it's my first it could mean nothing as I don't have anything to draw on but I'd be amazed if this goes on longer than another 2 weeks. I have the strongest pressure in my pelvis and my pelvic bone is aching when I walk and the only relief I get is when I sit on my bouncy ball. I'm not in pain, just lots of discomfort and just have a strong felling that I'm at the end now.

Having said that, I guess this stage could go on for weeks and I just don't realise it lol!

Oooooh! I don't think you'll make your due date either! If only my memory stretched back to my first pg I'd be able to help with whether this is a sign or not but my memory is crap! Lol! x
Can't believe how fast it's gone! It's insane! I got asked 3 times at church today how long I've got left and was like '4 and a half weeks' then was like '4 and a half weeks?!!!!! How did that happen?!' internally x
Can't wait to see your little girl!

I can't wait to see your little boy too!

It's a shame we all don't live closer so that we could all get together and meet up with our LO's after they are born.

I was thinking that earlier! That'd be so much fun! Lol! It's just really exciting getting to see the new beings we've looked after for so long! Ooooooh so so so excited now!

our babies will be here soon.. how scary!

Think Annie has 4 weeks today until due date so I reckon her lady'll be here in about 2 and a half weeks and I'm due 4 weeks on Wednesday! So so exciting! I keep wandering around looking at all the baby things and trying to imagine what he looks like!

Do the balls help? My little girl "dropped" over the weekend, felt like something wide fell down in to my pelvis and it ruddy hurt!! And now i get rubbing pains on my hips and pelvis if she starts to wiggle. Will a ball help with the pain??

Thanks and sorry for hijacking. I don't think i'll make my due date either :)
Emma x

Wow, 4 weeks to go Annie, I got to say..since we've moved over to the last trimester its flown by! :shock:

My ball helps with my back pain as it supports me sitting straight up and also relieves my leg numbness that sitting on the couch causes, in fact it's so good for my back that I'm intending to carry on using it after birth too x

Been telling my OH that f discomfort about 2 weeks now... I have had so much pressure and discharge and mucous plug and discomfort and back ache and reallllllly bad period pains for the last 2 weeks and... NOTHING!!! EVery night I think - this is, now it's gonna happen... And I am still waiting :lol: Hope it's gonna happen sooner for you! x

Are you using epo berit? If so, when did you start using it internally? I wondered if it would be ok from today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back