OHs/mums with you in labour - real help or additional embarrassment?

:) Rachey I'm sure it's right - thinking of what my husband sees will be the last thing on my mind while I'm in labour, but I'm just worried that I will find it all very embarrasing later. Next day I would be wondering - did I do that or not? Did he see that? Does he still remember/think about it?...

but it's great to know that your OH was helpful. I'll also ask mine to come with me and will just hope for the best I guess :)

I know what you mean! I kept OH up at my head so he didn't see everything, I don't think he really wanted to see down there anyway :lol: .. I would probably have worried that he wouldn't be able to look at me the same way again lol!

But yeah I would say it's def good to have your OH there for support, and if your worried about him seeing everything then just ask him to stay up at your head :)

xxx

My mum and OH were suppose to be at the birth but everything happened so quickly my mum wasn't allowed in and I'm glad she wasn't now! I don't think I would have wanted her to see me in such a state. Although I could not have done it without OH, he was perfect and done as he was told (looked away when I told him too) Although he saw me at my very worst I think the whole experience just brings you closer together xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back