OH

Serendipity_

Reaction score
How is your OH taking the news??? Are they happy?

My bloke is being sooo lovely to me, giving me cuddles when I'm crying to Walking In The Air :rotfl: and he was going to buy some beer earlier and he didn't in the end because I can't drink, so he bought some milk instead. :D

He's really excited to be a daddy :cheer:

Aw bless him :D My hubby is excited too but its his second child so think he's more chilled out about it this time round. He hasnt stopped drinking but I wouldnt expect him too anyway :wink:

OHs is like Snuggles, hes more chilled as its our second to be (3rd bean) but he doesnt get really excited until he sees bumpage!!

:cheer:

That is soooo cute.. esp the milk bit.. aaaaaaaw.. my oh is being fantastic.. hes my slave.. lol

x x

Nope he doesnt want to see me unless I 'get rid' because 'its dead easy' apparently :roll:

Barbie that's so supportive of him :shock:
Hope he comes around the cheeky so and so!

Mine is really happy and keeps reminding me to smile. We are both nervous that this bean will go the way of the other but he forces me to smile (and cry... pregnant hormonal witch that I am lol) by saying things like "we're going to have a baby" over and over until I blub lol.

He is dead excited bless him. Although it's no secret he can't wait for the boobs to grow (I am only a B as it is lol)... for that matter neither can I :cheer:

Yeah my husband is really excited, I think as it goes on he will get more so.

He's not been totally gushy, but has been there for me when I'm crying for no reason, when normally he doesn't know where to put himself.

Mines trying to stop smoking and is on 5 a day :cheer: never thought i'd see the day so yeh he's trying his best for the baby coming.

My OH is being fabulous. I haven't lifted a finger since I got my BFP, which is just as well as I've felt sick as a pig for the last fortnight! :puke:

He's so excited at the thought of being a Daddy, and is already talking to my belly every day :lol:

My DH is offering to "finish off" all the alcohol in the house so that I don't have to look at it :roll: :lol:

HollyHobby said:
Mines trying to stop smoking and is on 5 a day :cheer: never thought i'd see the day so yeh he's trying his best for the baby coming.

Well the OH said he would stop once we ever found out but now it has happened, he has just resorted to smoking outside or away from me and not in the house or car. I don't mind this.

yeh mines doing the same but when he goes out the back and passes me to go upstairs i cant stand the smell, its causing me some problems and i was a heavy smoker myself but i gave up and now i am the anti smoker ! i want to completly ban smoking like everywhere! then he goes and sprays himself and uses loads of mouthwash which is just as bad - he cant win at the minute on the smoking issue, we had a bit of a tiff last night about it cos i said if he was carrying the baby he would have stopped so he should just stop anyway like i did cos its us having a baby - but 5 is really good, but its still 5 i can potetially gag at. :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back