• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh not not again :(

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Just been to the loo.. and found blood in my pants :cry:

when i wiped there wasnt blood there but i did loose a massive clog of something, sorry if tmi.. i lost my plug about 2 half weeks ago so it shouldnt be that.. or could it be more :think:

Good job im having this baby soon cos it would just be another worry to go with everything else...

Havent been feeling great, apart from mark going fishing at 2 am i cant sleep with having some mild pains, maybe i will go into labour again myself before monday.. we shall see............

Hi

oh wow hun could be another plug!
Wish you all the best
Katrinaxx

It could be your plug again, i lost my plug at 34 weeks then at 36 weeks then again when i was in the early stages of labour!

My midwife said it can reseal it's self :shock:

Not long now till you will be finally holding your little Bailey

:shock: really i didnt know that..

maybe it is ANOTHER plug then, ekk... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Good luck for monday, hun; just think, you might beat 'em to it. Atta girl!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Lisa

Hi fiona, i think its a sign that bailey knows he should be here, maybe hes forgotton that hes actually coming tomorrow lol - little sod :rotfl:

Yeah i heard the plug can reseal again. Hope its just that. Good luck with your section 2moro. :hug:

well ive not had anything else.. so hes gonna be a good boy i think and join us all tomorrow... :cheer:

Interesting.. I didn't know the plug could re-seal either. :think:

Good luck for tomorrow Fiona. :dance: Not long to go now and the wait will be over. :)
:hug:

Hey fiona,will you let me know asap so i can post his arrival; and we will all waity patiantly for pics and birth story.
Just think it will be your last ever birth story!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back