Show??

Vicki83

Reaction score
Hi girls, just a quick question sorry if TMI.

Last night i went to the loo, wiped and there was some clear mucusy stuff, no blood or anything, and then this morning same again although it had a greeny tinge? Is this just my mucus plug starting to come away?

I know, i know i'm clueless :oops:

It could be hun but as there is a tinge of green in it i would give your midwife a ring just to rule out an infection :hug: xx

I'm seeing her next wednesday anyway, should i wait till then or just phone today? I hate being a pain, and have never called her outwith my appointments!

Id give her a buzz to be on the safe side Vicki.

We went to antenatal classes last night and they said if we ever get greenish discharge or water you should let the hospital know asap at any stage!

Im sure its fine, it could well be your show cos you can lose it slowly weeks before the birth :hug:

Let us know how you get on xxx

I would ring her today hun,if it is an infection you would then of caught it early,best just to make sure :hug: xx

Yes let us know how you get on Vicki :hug: hope all is well :hug:

Not yet, my notes are at home, so i've been trying to phone my brother to get her number but lazy shit must still be sleeping.

But there's nohing there now, just checked.

Managed to get a hold of her and i've just to go in and get a swab taken, only thing being she's only at my local surgery on a wednesday and there's no appointments left for tomorrow, so unless it gets any worse or i get any pain i've just to hang on until next week :?

Vicki if it gets worse or you get any pain, pls don't wait until next week, ring them again and you'll have to go into their ante-natal department or get a GP appointment?

x

Ju said:
Vicki if it gets worse or you get any pain, pls don't wait until next week, ring them again and you'll have to go into their ante-natal department or get a GP appointment?

x

You're all scaring me now! It's probably only thrush or something, but if it gets any worse or i get pain, i promise i won't leave it until next week Ju! :hug:

Don't be scared hun i am sure you are fine,just don't let them fob you off or make you feel guilty for wasting their time :hug: xx

Vicki,

I had the clear snotty stuff last week, so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Had it at about 13 weeks too and the baby's not here yet, so I don't think mine was a show! Just keep an eye on things etc. :hug:

I had the mucusy show at 32 weeks and had a yellowy tinge to it cos i had a touch of thrush, its probably nothing to worry about hun but best get it checked to make sure :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back