• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bloody show (TMI) *update pg 2 Had a trickle of water*

:lol:

They reckon you can do a little test on the loo if your waters have went :oooo:

Sit on the loo (knickers down obviously :lol:) and give a gentle little push and if you can get a little trickle out Bobs your uncle and Jinnys your aunt :yay: :rofl:

Just wanted to add my love and hugs for you. Good luck and be safe!

xx

did you try the test mamafy gave you yet????? xxx

no coz me dad is on the phone chewing my ear off saying i should go get checked....blah blah blah xx

i'm gonna head off to bed when he get off his soap box, just incase anything starts, i need my beauty sleep xx

Gerroff the phone!!! Lol! Oh and I agree with Alice, it is not enough to just update the title!!!! Lmao x x I'm off to bed soon, hurry and do test!

ok hunni get some rest and let us know how you're getting on!!! we're all keen labour watcher-ers.. lol :D sweet dreams xxx

Put a towel under your bum in bed Chezza....I reckon there's gonna be a 'pop' tonight! :)

OOOh just caught up with thread - how exciting. I was 24-48 after plug went - reacon you deffo on way!!!! Have you done Mamafy test yet - not gonna be able to sleep now!

Yes do my test first then we can all sleep :yay:

Do you think she's sat on the loo right now :oooo:

Its like the night Lisa hypnobirthed the t*rd :lol:

Oooh go toon!!! I'm on nightshift tuning in via iPhone. Gonna be a long night waiting to hear. C'mon lucas!! X

Ooohhh come on Chezza!!!!! :dance:I gunna wake up in the morn check this thread and the toonlass will have popped out a nipper! Yay :lol: Good luck girl! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back