Bloody show (TMI) *update pg 2 Had a trickle of water*

I'm taking my phone to bed :lol:

Perhaps she's 'done an Alice' :shock:

it's times like these when you need an iPhone/blackberry! lol xx

:smug: Blackberry owner here :lol: I'm diehard I am :rofl:

Oooo just caught up properly!!
Updateeee! lol
I will be watching my iphone all night now!!
x

Only just caught up with this :yay:

Hope you're nicely tucked up in bed and exciting things happen overnight! :yay:

Oo sounds promising! Hope you managed to get some sleep!

MORNING!!! Well i did the mamafy test and there was no trickle. I am damp but i didn't soak the pad so i am not convinced it was my waters just yet. I had a canny sleep but a few niggles woke me up. My thrush has flaired up really badly today so i am gonna have to get back to the docs for a treatment :(

I'm going to get me and the kids ready and go for a little wander around the park i think and see if my pad soaks.

Don't worry my little chickadee's i'll keep you well informed xx

We are waiting patiently..... ish :)

x

Last edited:
Lisa i honestly think i peed myself chick, surely if it was my waters i would be trickling constantly???
The bloody show could mean impending labour or weeks more waiting. I'm not holding my breath, i really don't think i'm lucky enough to go early.

Got an appointment for 10.15 to see the doc about my irritable bird, its the worst its ever been, so sore :( xx

Lmao @ irritable bird! x Could it of been forewaters? You'd think I'd know stuff like that what with having DD already but I'm completely clueless re:waters. x Good luck

Just caught up with thread, was offline last night so missed all the excitement, hope the doctor makes you more comfortable. I think little Lucas won't be long in appearing now, very exciting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back