Oh no...

ohh hunny please dont worry, i think quite a few women have brown discharge, sometimes a bit of bleeding in their early stages!!!

:pray: :hug:

I know, but this is what happened last time, I'm so worried. :(

i know its harder said than done but please try not to worry hunny!!! im sure everything will be fine. xxxxxx

I'm going away tomorrow though, I dont want to have a miscarriage while I'm away, obviously I dont want to have one at all but you know what I mean. When I get back I want a scan asap or I will never be able to relax.

ohh hunny, try and enjoy your holiday and when you get back go to your docs and ask them to give you a scan. hope everything is ok chick. :hug:

Jodie could you not contact the midwife and ask for emergency emergency scan. I am sure they would oblige. In the meantime please try not to dwell too much on it..... Love to ya

Sweetheart, please try and relax (i know its hard), maybe see if you can get a scan done before you go for piece of mind, but ive heard its normal to get some kind of discharged, Please stay strong and if you need to chat im here for you....

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank's for your kind word's girls. It's hard not to think the worst though.

Of course it is sweetheart :hug:

Try and stay strong, relax, and please try not to think the worse, if you need a shoulder to lean on im here..... :hug:

How are you doing Jodie Lou? Thinking of you!!

:pray: ing for you, Jodie lou - try not to worry, hun, I'm sure everythinng will be OK :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm not in any pain and I have got alot of discharge, TMI ALERT... it's more of a yellow colour than brown now, on my finger and pants it looks white but on the paper its yellow. The brown discharge was very very pale brown and both the yellow and brown are very sticky and snotty.

Hi Jodie

Considering how early on you are do you think it could have anything to do with the implantation side of things, i think if you were starting to miscarry it would be a lot more dramatic than what your describing ie redder!!??

Or it could just be discharge if it looks yellow on the paper discharge not very nice but defo nothing to worry about this, i had this and im fine

XXX

:hug: :hug: :pray: ing everything wil be fine. give ur midwife a call if ur really worried

keep us updated hun

Im sure everything will be okay Babe, any chanse you can speek to your MW/GP if your worried?

Do keep us updated :hug:

Hi hun, stay strong and try not to worry, i know once i get pregnant again i will be worried sick from the day i found out so i know how you are feeling xx

This early probably wont be able to see anything on the scan so you would still be left in limbo

The day i got my BFP was also the day my AF was due and i got some brown discharge then,

Fingers crossed everything is fine for you hun

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back