Late last night...

Zoziebubly

Reaction score
I went to the loo and had a very very small spot of brown discharge on the tissue when i wiped. I have had nothing since.

Should I be worried?? has anyone else had this?

I had a little brown spotting right at the beginning. I tested on the Friday got a BFN and started brown spotting, I spotted Friday and Saturday and Sunday, Sunday morning I tested BFP so despite the brown spotting baby stuck.
I would say keep a close eye on it and if you are really worried see if the docs will do blood tests to make sure your HCG levels are increasing as they should be xxxxxxxx

Try not to worry too much, I also had spotting early on, it started at around 5 weeks and continued to around 10 weeks (where I had quite alot of red blood) and everything was fine at my 12 week scan. From what I was told spotting early on in a pregnancy is common and doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong, but I total understand how worrying and upsetting it can be!

As Jody said if you get really worried about it, or have any pain contact your doctor to get checked out.

Try not to worry Hun, spotting early on is very common :hugs:

From what I remember, spotting can be caused by your body thinking "hmm, I should be having a period about now, I'd better bleed a bit" and is nothing to worry about.

Sometimes our body's can be really stupid, you think they might have twigged they're pregnant by now!

Thank you everyone for all your lovely messages.
xxxxx

Ive had nothing since that one spot of brown blood. so i hoping thats a good thing!
Is it poss that the implantation blood had only just come out?
it was so small and dark brown. didnt look like blood at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back