Oh no...

I hope everything turns out to be ok for you and ur little one :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope everythings ok hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I had IB with my boys and it sounds simiular to what your having, try not to worry hun (i know its easier said than done) just rest and have a lovley holiday

Hi,

All the very best, really hope this works out for you. :hug: Hopefully it's nothing to worry about.

I've had a yellowy discharge; think I had that with my girls too but when I had my m/c it was red blood straight away.

Will be thinking of you. :hug:

Hope everything is OK for you. it does sound like implantation.

Take care x

I think it sounds like thrush? another common problem during pregnancy, due to hormones again :roll: unfortunately i suffer from recurrent thrush, so at least i am used to seeing it. tmi i know :oops:

Are you itchy/irritated at all?

Thinking of u chicky, :hug: :hug: :hug:

Last edited:
Hi,

Oh crikey, yes thrush. I've had reoccurrant thrush for about 6 months!! Haven't been able to take the tablets due to ttc/pregnancy and it just comes back with the caniston cream!

It could be that too. I don't have symptoms all the time.

Little love has gone on holiday for a week this morning, i hope she can try and relax on holiday, and im sure when shes back she'll hopefully give us the news that everything is okay! :hug: :pray: :hug:

Hi Skimpy,

I've been using the yoghurt too!! It is pretty good. Have given DP cream but I think he may need some more treatment because as you say, the cream isn't that good really.

It is really annoying. I've only had it once before in my life but got it 6 or so months ago and can't seem to get rid of it. Have used pessaries (one whilst I was pregnant) but they don't work for long either!!!

I've read that it can't hurt the baby although it can catch it during birth!!!

Nightmare!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back