• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh my goodness!

mrsablett

Reaction score
Okay.... So this is what we've been looking for.

The dipsticks are getting darker and the CBD has increased to 2-3 weeks from the 1-2 we got yesterday.

Does 2-3 make sense if i'm only 11DPO?

Why do I still feel so nervous? I guess the bleed i had isn't ideal.

I am over the moon though. OVER. THE. MOON!

:D

Attachments

• 2-3 weeks.jpg
    2-3 weeks.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Sorry, I cant answer your questions, but the digis are good so I'm sure the 2-3 will be right. Did you do your 1-2 later in the day and your 2-3 earlier in the day with fmu or anything like that?
Mostly just wanted to say congratulations! xx

Twins lol! Maybe u oved earlier? 2-3 weeks 14-21 days pov? Congratulations :)

1-2 was first thing yesterday and 2-3 was first thing today.

Thanks for the congrats xx

Congrats to you! Just saw your clear blue test and i remember my clear blue and im sure 2-3 weeks means your 4-5 weeks pregnant. Just i saw on your ticker its 2w &3d so maybe your further along and ovulated earlier? Either way a huge congrats!!!

Last edited:
Sorry, should there be an attachment on your post?

I'm very confused about my dates.

Last Period - 31st May (2 days, 28 day cycle. 'Normal' for me)
Peaked Ovulation (CBFM reading) - 10th and 11th June.
Also had a strange bleed (dark and clotted but only when wiping) from 6th June to the 18th June

Due calculators tell me i'm due March 7th 2012.

Am I going wrong somewhere?

Last edited:
Haha, there was but it didnt work - silly computer!
No not by what your saying, i know that clear blues are super sensitive - ive always been told its all based of the first day of your last period and thats only rough as people ovulate at different times. Maybe you just had a surge of hcg??
Just got this off the clear blue site for you, hope you dont mind its just to put your mind at ease -

The level of hCG varies from woman to woman, and it is therefore possible that the Conception Indicator might occasionally give misleading results. (thats off the official clear blue digi site)

hi i got 2-3 on 13dpo its fine just means u have stronger hcg in ur system and u probs implanted earlier rather than later xx

But if Clear Blue says it can give a misleading result, I can only go by my last period date and that makes me due on March 7th and makes me 2 weeks and 6 days gone.

Have I got that right?

Very confused now.

I've no idea about dates and stuff, just wanted to say massive
congratulations xxxx

Was the 31st may the 1st day or ur last period?

Yep. 31st was the first day of a 2 day period.

Can't sleep. My brain is whizzing!

Just saw this and wanted to say congratulations!! also i'd be tempted to say your 2 day 'period' wasn't really a period and implantation instead, but i'm very new to this so i'm not sure. how many weeks is it since the af before that?x

AF before that would make me at least 5 weeks. Pretty sure I'm not that far along.... I don't think so anyway!!.

Thanks for the congrats!

x

Congratulations send out your lucky baby dust to the rest of us :)

Ladies

I'm feeling quite gutted. I couldn't resist it and POAS, Predictor ER, and got a BFN.

I am 10 dpo buti really felt as though it was going to be + . So now I just feel Gutted.

Do you think I'm defo out?

X

Ladies

I'm feeling quite gutted. I couldn't resist it and POAS, Predictor ER, and got a BFN.

I am 10 dpo buti really felt as though it was going to be + . So now I just feel Gutted.

Do you think I'm defo out?

X

Still time yet. When are you/were you due on? Some people don't get positives until a week late. Defo not out til the ugly AF reveals herself! Wishing you luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back