Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abbieklh

Reaction score
I am so angry right now its fucking unbelieveable, i live with OH and his family at the moment hopefully wont be long til we move out but anyway, his mother has pissed me off bigtime. she used to be alright i get on with her real well, but soon we are going to have a fall out. ill explain the whole story anyway...
We live with his mum, stepdad, 15 year old sister, 5 year old sister and 1 and a half year old brother, about a year ago his mother decideds she wants a divorce, fair enough if your not happy, BUT step dad said she didnt have to move out until she finds a place as long as she helps around the house, well all she does is go out me and oh and his 15 year old sister babysit ALL THE FRICKIN TIME she goes out 5/7 nights a week and goes away for the weekend and expects us to babysit. OH's step dad is nice he works 50 hours a week and still has to tidy the house spend money on the shopping because mil spends all her money on going out then has to do a "budget shop" at aldi buying about 15 items because she has spent all of it. her 15 year old rang her up and asked her for a pound to get a big bottle of pop as there is none in the house, she said no because she has "no money", then said she was at the pub having a few drinks!!!!! Now shes moping around the house because her new partner has gone away for two weeks and has now decided after having last weekend away shes going away this weekend to visit her friend EVEN THOUGH ITS HER 5 YEAR OLDS BIRTHDAY PARTY but "apparently" shes staying for that and going after, i do not believe her, also how she can afford to go to newcastle even though she told me she spent all her money till the end of july. I am struggling not to keep calm about this, she is neglecting her kids and taking advantage of us, her older daughetr and er ex husband and she expects us too look after HER KIDS. i cannot wait to move out but jobs are hard at the moment and im really struggling to find one =[ Ive just had enough as soon as we move out we have agreed to turn off our mobiles for a month so we cannot be asked to babysit. I am fed up.

just as i posted this she asked oh's sister to babysit while she goes out. Im a patient person but i am pissed off.

Sounds like a complete nightmare but to be honest you are all 'aiding' her nights out by agreeing to babysit - just refuse! She can't throw you out! If everyone has plans every evening for at least a week she will soon get a taste of her own medicine!

How come her ex husband isn't shouting about all her running? I am guessing that once he gets fed up she will be out on her ear....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back