in laws had enuf!!

XbabygirlshelliX

Reaction score
anyone else sick of their oh halfs parents?? me n the oh half been thinking about when to book the wedding but ive decided engaged is as far as were going because we didnt have an engagement party a) i dont like been centre of attention but wudda bin nice to celebrate it n b) cos none of his family will get on!!

his grandma n grandad wont go anywere near his mams husband from reason wen they was together years ago n now theyve re married she wont even visit his mum for a coffee when she at end of street at the vets in case hes there n then his real dad wont have anything to do with his sister whos trying to push for a bond with him after 18 years of not wanting anything to do with him its only cos she wants him buy the baby thts on the way stuff!! n his wife wont allow him in the same street as my oh mam let alone same do!! n his nanna refuses go near his mam n step dad n their family even for a day it just wont happen!! n scince his sisters got pregnant his mam has spent absolutely everything on her after weve given his mum money towards a car she promised him in june!! n hes still waiting n having pay towards lot of insurance she was adament she was paying for!! and then she wudnt let us pay anything towards his pass plus test n then had cheek to ring up said she has had to lend money cos he put her in debt so we had to give her the money bak!! his youngest sister gets alot n the sister whos pregnant got everything she needed for her house all the decorating gear the same week new clothes everything she needs for the baby her shopping bought for her n she lends her money near enuf every other day and yet my oh asked to lend £20 to get a taxi to her house as she had asked us to go round n she had a go at him saying how skint she was and everything!! i feel so sorry for him cos he wants get married more then me lol!! n its just not going to happen with these childish idiots my parents split up wen i was younger same as his mam n dad only difference been mine will get on when it matters!! shes also said wen we have a kid it wont mean as much to her as his sisters baby cos it wont be the first born!! n then already said she wont be able help us wen we get new house next year like she has his sister n wen we do have kiddies we can just get all hand me downs off his sister

sorry to rant im just so pissed off n upset for him!!

How would you feel about having an intimate ceremony for just yourselves. I know that if me and OH ever decide to get married (I'm refusing, but thats another story) that we'll prob run off to gretna. AT first OH was dead against it but now he sees how lovely it could be and wants it more than i do!

lol he desperatly wants all his family there ive calmed dwn lol he txt me (he at work) jus quick txt to say i love u :) bles him struck gold n i been thinking wen i do eventually say fine lets go for it n book it cos atm we wnna book it n hed gladly go do it but i sorta keep saying lets leave it cos of them lot il just say if ur not willing to get on then dont bother even turning up x

i know lol thats scares me aswell tho hate been senter of attention lol what u think about what she been like with his sis n tht it gets me mad cos i think they shud all be treated fairly n so shud grandkids n its actually starting to put me off cos its not fair on the child altho wed love it unconditionally xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back