OH has suddenly got really excited about TTC!

katietateypot

Reaction score
Well...the title says it all really :)

Jason is one of those men who agrees to something but doesn't want the stress of it all so tells me to not speak to him about it and just do it :lol:

Anyway we have been talking today and he was doing alot of thinking about having another baby :roll: He then decides he isnt overly keen anymore so im not going to push him so i tell him thats fine and i would rather wait until he is 100% than push him into doing something he isnt sure of. 5 minutes later he calls me back and tells me he does actually want another baby and starts asking me about plans and OPK's and asking what HPT stands for! :lol:

We have now talked it through and will be attempting to follow the SMEP this month which he seems soooooo excited about im kind of shocked :shock: but at the same time more excited than i was before all this happened! :)

just thought id share it as i have no one else to tell this pointless news to :love:

Excellent stuff!! Get at it!
Its always that little more exciting when OH is excited too.
My DH keeps chopping and changing. One min he's so excited, and the next he's worrying about the financial side of it.
Glad to hear ur news chick x

Aww that's lovely news!! Glad he's on board!! X

I think men are just a bit weird that way!
I made a joke to my DH about saving up for a baby and referred to it as 'buying a baby' and he joked 'What you can buy them now? Then why am I going to all the effort?!!' - before that he was always just like 'oh well ok I suppose' but apparently now he's making an effort!
Besides, my response was 'Oh please you love the effort :p '

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back