we are NOT ttc...

trixipaws

Reaction score
not yet anyway. it was doing my head in a bit not knowing what we were doing- and even tho i felt "grown-up" doing TTC, by not knowing what we're doing and not sitting down n talking about it i thought that certainely ISNT grown-up!

also, if we *were* ttc i know any mention of fertile times and ovulation etc would turn him off sex, so its best not to say anything- but i thought what if he ISNT ttc and wants to AVOID those times then i should warn him if i know i am- i dont wanna trap him.

so, i asked boyf straight up what his perception is. he said, that after the mc he did quite come round to the idea of another bab but since this thing with my job has loomed over our heads and things are a bit uncertain, he wants to wait a couple months before we go for ttc. he did say that if we did get pregnant earlier than planned it wouldnt be a big huge deal but he would rather i told him if i know i am fertile. so there we go, next month if i think i am its my duty to warn him, even tho i'd quite like to get pg! :lol:

however, when i asked him why he's taken risks this month, he actually said that i REALLY am THAT irresistible! :D :oops: so, you know- if i warn him and he still finds me "too irresistible" LOL we might be very pants at NFP again.

just wanted to let y'all know, the record it straight now, we are not TTC, we are NFP-ing. that said, a pregnancy wouldnt bother my boyf and me- well, u kno me i'd be happy for a BFP still.

and i shall still pop in here and post if y'all dont mind, its fun! :wave:

How do you feel about it all hun, are you sorry you're not going to actively ttc at the moment?

I suppose if things with your job are unsure and your boyfriend's not too sure it's best to wait until everything settles down again....doesn't mean you can't have fun 'practicing' tho and if things happen then it was meant to be. :wink:

Definitely hang around hun, I always love reading your posts.

Take care :hug:

oh trix - i thought for a second you were going to say you wern't ttc because you just got a bfp! there i go jumping the gun lol

its sounds like you have a good plan there though.

:hug:

its good that you have talked to him about it and time will fly by it wont be that long and you never know he might give in and just go with the flow thats what my hubby did

xxx

LOL @star, sorry for getting u all excited hehe!

hannah, i must admit i am a little disappointed we are not ttc-ing yet, but oddly i am also really relieved- i think i was getting worried about not getting pregnant and being really gutted if i got AF instead- now this is kind of an "excuse" to not feel so bad, because "oh well we're not trying anyway" does that make sense? it kind of takes the pressure off?
aww, thanx for making me feel welcome, think i shall still hang around! :dance:

sam, yes i know i feel good that iv spoken with him, i like to kno where i stand and also i feel really grown-up for talking about it and not just assuming- so our next pregnancy should be 100% planned! yay! (thats what i'm hoping that he just doesnt bother and goes with the flow! :shhh: )

It definitely does take the pressure off and you never know, now you'll both be much more relaxed about it you might get pregnant quicker! I think you both need to be sure about it tho and hopefully these few months will bring you closer together and it'll just happen as a natural progression of your relationship.

Please hang around hun, I loved reading your birth story :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back