I dont know really

Hey Hun, when me and my oh started trying earlier this year I wasn't sure he was completely omitted to it, even after I got a bfp in may I felt as though I was the only one excited about the changes. But he did brag about it to a couple of his friends that he had super seed cos I was pregnant on my second cycle with ntnp. It was only really after the mc that I have really got out of him that he really did want a baby and still does. So much so that I told him I had opks so we know when everything is back on track again.

As for on here, my oh knows I'm on it all the time, but doesn't mind. I think he is glad he doesnt get talked to so much about ttc :)

If u feel he is unsure do try to talk to him, but even after doing that with my oh before the pregnancy I still didn't feel he was 100%! I don't think he wanted it any less just doesn't know how to express those feelings of gooeyness over a baby! I really hope u get some good talking done later Hun :hugs: xx

Thank u kanga :) I have tried talking tohim in the past like iv said but never been 100% like u said, but i hope to god i never have to go through what u went through to realise he wants a baby.
Sorry for ur loss Kanga. :hugs:

I hope u don't have to either, but it does show that he does care and think about it. So I think if u can chat to him and explain u should hopefully get some clear answers. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back