still no af but...

Lilelephant

Reaction score
a tiny temp drop...maybe AF is on her way! :eh: the drop wasnt huge just 36.30 instead of about 36.4-6 so it might just be a fluke hopefully.

OH got all excited last night, he said surely it has to be, we did it at all the right times and your late....god i hope he isnt dissapointed, fed up of dissapointing him!

Oh MrsMc, my heart went reading that
Please please please don't say that, you could & would never disappoint your OH, it will just make you guys stronger
Lots of baby dust, hugs & kezzamunster kisses
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bless you - even if it was AF it wouldn't be you disappointing him cos it wouldn't be your fault! I just wanted to point that out :friends:

I'm still convinced your pg :)

Xxxxxx

Its not a massive drop hun and the :witch: still hasnt arrived so its looking good :) really hope this is it for you and your oh, ive got my fingers and toes crossed for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kezzamunster kisses - that sounds awesome!! I want some!!

Kezzamnster kisses for you SylvieGirl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks guys! I just got a feeling the :witch: will be here before the day is over

I've got the same feeling for me.
But then looooads of ladies who got their bfp say "I was convinced AF was on her way!" etc. So we must be quietly hopeful xxxx

just went to loo....and some browny discharge, think this might be af....but it looks kinda old blood (tmi)

I'm sure hubby won't be disappointed in you personally MrsMc, he loves you and will just be disappointed with the situation because he wants you to have a child together :hug:

Mrs Mc,

Just a thought.....

Just maybe the temp drop was down to the fact it's -1 outside??

I really hope so!

Keep your spirits up, Hun, don't say things like you'll disappoint Hubby, I'm sure he cares about your feelings much more than you getting pregnant.

The longer goes by the better your chances of a BFP, try not to stress Hun, you'll be fine!

Sending you some babydust!

xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks hun! I did think that about the temp cos it is freezing in here but I don't want to be clutching at straws he he

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back