oh dear whats he doin now...

isobel84

Reaction score
He is kicking me really hard but VERY low. im not kidding.. im expecting to se a little foot poking out from my twinkle any minute! its accually a litte painful.
oh well.. :oooo:

I had this when I was in bed the other day, though it wasn't painful. It just felt VERY low down and I too expected to find a part of him poking outta the vajayjay. o_0

Oliver did this last night in bed after a rather quiet 24 hours. Very low down and quite uncomfatable. I have midwife at 1.30 today so gunna mention it. Because for the past couple of days his kicks and movments havnt been the usually bump shaking type...just hard kicks low down now and then. Im sure its just the way hes laid but will mention anyway :lol:

I was going to write about this. I am having light ocassional kicks which feel like they are in my private parts. This is wired as he can't be that low down. Almost like he is touging on the top of a rope which leads down to my bits. It doesn't hurt but I am confused why I can feel it down there.

Oliver did this last night in bed after a rather quiet 24 hours. Very low down and quite uncomfatable. I have midwife at 1.30 today so gunna mention it. Because for the past couple of days his kicks and movments havnt been the usually bump shaking type...just hard kicks low down now and then. Im sure its just the way hes laid but will mention anyway :lol:

What did she say? Noa has been quiet for about a week, just little kicks not the ones that make my tummy move.. :shakehead:

Ickie boo keeps kicking my floob to!! Quite sharp one was the other day half thinking pack it in or me waters r gonna break haha!!

why do they feel they wana kick the hell outa us??! i had this today when the midwife was listening to its heartbeat and she said it was just wiggeling lots and to get used to it, i was like ooooch it reallly hurts, then she said thats nothing luv compaired to labor pains, pfft i know that, but its not good this early!!?? lol xxx

I think out of all three babies I have had this one is gonna be the biggest it feels
huge and my other babies were 8lbs 15 and 8lbs 3

OH MY i think Noa feels massive! like Demba says.. he will prob be 12 ibs :(

I get this too hun, it feels like popping in my fu fu!! It gets quite annoying at times and feels like he's trying to push my bladder or something out from down there lol

I get it all the time! I find it so uncomfortable, when your peeing 20 times a day and he's kicking shit out my bladder it's not funny lol

hey hun majority of my kicks are quite low....LO is 21 weeks plus now still not wanting to come up a little...prefers being tucked below!!! xx :oooo:

i only feel kicks there in my lower back or just more recently starting upper tum below ribs bit still never at front i hate the ones that feel like they are trying to escape but least i know all is well x

Noa normally kicks high up..
Do they kick in front of there faces or infront of his winky? some times i feel his shape and hes kicking but i dont know if its his bum or head im stroking back!?

I have had this where it feels like baby is kicking my pubic bone!! Last night though i thought baby was trying to take out my spine and that was very wierd and didn't feel great!! I am loving feeling the movement and makes me smile but i would like to have my bones still intact after baby arrives lol!!!

I get these kicks to, I've discovered I'm a little ticklish down there (from the angle bubs is kicking from anyway) so get this random big grin on my face and can't really explain to others its cos baby is tickling my foofoo!!

Only just logged back on .. dont worry ladies midwife said its totally fine! Baby juist prefers to be a bit lower down as its warmer and snugger in that area but eventually they will pop up lol :) Been having some higher up kicks again today and nowi think hes moved back down to the south as it just feels "weird" lol

Noa normally kicks high up..
Do they kick in front of there faces or infront of his winky? some times i feel his shape and hes kicking but i dont know if its his bum or head im stroking back!?

LOL I wish I knew how to tell, I can feel his shape but dont know which end is which..

Not going to fuss too much though, the nurse got it wrong in the hospital last night, Was just before she checked for the heartbeat, she goes "Yep I can feel where the head is very clearly" followed his shape and put the doppler where she thought was his chest.. then looked rather embarrased cause she had just put it on his bum instead xD

(baby can hear me type.. he likes it.. interesting.. (Sorry had to note that as he was kicking away while i wrote that, keyboard is on tummy lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back