Baby kicking bowel/bladder

Kerrieanne

Reaction score
For quite some time now my little Chip has been kicking/punching very very low!

Im talking bladder,bowels and cervix-it sometimes feels like he/she is trying to make an early exit, from any hole! Lol. No matter what position i seem to lay/sit in the baby just wont shift.

I mainly have a quiet baby, hardly any kicks at all but when she does kick it's always low down.

Is anyone else experiencing somthing similar?

Yeah im getting lots of cervix kicks the last few days, well im hoping its her kicking it but i keep getting the strange not quite pain but like someone flicking the top of my cervix but i can feel it on the other side too if that makes sense? defo feels like she trying to dig her way out of there

glad to see its normal, Iv been getting some pain too just in the middle of my belly between my bellybutton and pubic bone so hoping its related and nothing more sinister

Yeh I have had that felt like AJ was trying to fight his way out but when I went for the scan baby is standing (breech) on my cervix so thats why I have had low kicks and by my belly button I am getting punches. I am sick of bladder kicks they make me think I want to pee but don't so I am up and down the stairs all day!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back