The monster is loose :)

Leanne and Andy

Reaction score
Oh dear.... :oooo: Well what can i say? I know ive always been a bit edgy since getting pregnant but these past 2 weeks oh dear ive created a monster! Anything and Everything winds me up to death and i dont mean once/twice a day, i mean every hour or so. This cant be normal...? Last week OH booked us a nice relaxing log cabin in the Lakes for 3 days .. it should have been perfect but instead although it had its lovley moments i always found something to get snappy and ratty over. Even when now i think back...I cant remember what! Theres been lotsa little "episodes" not only with OH whos life is now a living nightmare dispite TRYING his HARDEST to keep me happy. My mum, Uncle and people at work have also experianced the demon, This mornin my Uncle simply said "ohhhh u got a summer dress on" .. My reply "God shut the **** up" - I need help. Yesterday Andy said somthing to his mate about some girl been beautiful n nice to get along with and saying he shud ask her out (his mate not OH)...Well that was IT - THE END of the world in my eyes i cried...i tried to explain the pain that some other girl he was saw was beautiful when i felt fat and frumpy like a oommmpa looompa. My world crashed! Im seeing midwife wednesday im hoping she can help.... xxxxx

i dont think there is much the midwife can do hun its the joys of hormones try maybe some meditation or pregnancy yoga if not let your oh send oh a card and say i love but tough titties im gona be like this till i pop lols

Aw Hun! Hormones are still raging with me too. I feel like someones gonna have it off me today, I'm so not In a mood to be messed around with!!

It's funny I thought we'd feel better in tri 2 but I'm still knackered all the time too!

I'm sure it'll all pass soon, as long as no-one takes it too much to heart they'll be fine xx

Don't worry too much, your partner will soon get used to your hormones! Mine turned into the Incredible Hulk most days but you learn to understand!!

Have to say i am always worst in tri one but things do settle, although i find i am not so patient but think thats because i'm so tired all of the time! Kids have been great and let me have quick snooze when i need too and that usually sorts me out. Things will settle i'm sure, have to say its the only time i feel sorry for the OH's during pregnancy! I realised i was pregnant when i ost my temper - something i rarely do!

aww don't worry nothing is wrong you Leanne! it seriously is just pregnancy hormones playing tricks with you. their gonna be raging throughout most of pregnancy, you'd be extremely lucky if they weren't making you a bit psychotic, hehe!

i'm quite a moody/hormonal person in general, so i have deffo had some 'episodes' during my pregnancy but i've actually not been as bad as usual. just get all teary over little things (stretchmarks :(!) and i deffo lose my temper a lot more, but that's only because whilst being pregnant i've noticed how selfish people really can be! but also appreciate how nice people can be (i.e. asking me if it's ok they can smoke, holding doors open etc.)

it's a crazy journey and you're gonna feel all sorts but remember what it's all for and that'll soon cheer you up! i find when i start to concentrate on baby stuff like.. sorting out hospital bag! it takes my mind off all the little stuff i've been annoyed at and i feel better for getting a bit more prepared and organised for LO's arrival. also, try read some books!

hope you feel better soon :D xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back