hubby.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

angie84

Reaction score
rite dont know if any of u know my hubby once i found out i was pregnant decided to tell me he hates pregnant women, look of them etc. freaks him out.

well, ive noticed a diffrence since ive started getting bigger. dosnt hug me as much has NEVER sober put his hand on my belly (only did it once when he was drunk new yrs eve)
well babys been moving around and yes now and then you can feel her if u put ur hand on bump.
lastnight in bed, he was hugging me, somehow his arm was over the side of my bump. then little miss decieded to start kicking around started other side then move to the side where hubbys arm was. she did some decent kicks about 6 ish then i said can u feel that, he said no about another 2/3 kicks later he said felt that. and thats was it she stopped kicking. about 30 seconds or so later he shreeked eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i felt that, quickly stoped hugging me and turned over. i said she didnt kick. oh must have been a mussel in my arm.
this has really upset me if he dosnt want to feel her now whats he gonna be like when shes here.

ive got quite a strained relasionship with him recently, diffrent reasons. and im just fed up of him being childish, selfish, lazy git.

Aww bless ya, i totally understand how upsetting that can be. Some men do get totally freaked out about the whole pregnancy thing, and dont see pregnancy how we do.
I'm sure that once she is here, he'll be very different with her. It sort of doesnt sink in for them that theres a baby in there!
As for having a strained relationship, Can u arrange a once a week night where u go on a "date"? a meal, cinema, anything to get you two talking and feel closer together. Some men are silly and dont realise when they've done/said something upsetting xx

i cant tell him how i feel. he just sulks and says he cant do anything rite blah blah blah. he is a selfish person. and has got worse over the yrs.

Aww bless you Hun well i think you need to think about what's best for your little girl it won't be fare on her if he don't want to touch you when shes kicking I hope your ok Hun xxx

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Oh Angie I think you need to consider that personality traits he has now may only get worse when baby arrives as you'll have less time for him, less money and he'll have some major growing up to do.... You need to decide if he can/ will change and if not you need to do what's best for you and your little girl to give her a stable life, there are many women on here who for one reason or another are doing it alone, and whilst I'm not saying give up, I honestly think you'll know when it's over the scary part is acting on it

xxxxxx

Sounds a wee bit like a phobia. Some people have them about weird things, my best mate totally freaked out last week, cos she could see my belly button through my t-shirt - and it's different now.

If he's said that it's pregnancy that freaks him out, I don't see why that would affect how he's be with a LO.

Xxx

I can't imagine.e how your feeling :-( not a nice way for him to be , but at least he says its the pregnancy not the baby that freaks him out, hopefully he will be ok when baby here.
My oh finds me more attractive like this so wants to dtd more but I can't via I'm too big so feel like I'm letting him down!
Both ends of scale lol x x

OMG!!!
Sorry for posting on a old thread, but hubby touched my bump and baby kicked him and he didn't pull away.
He has had a bottlle of wine, I asked him if he wanted to feel her kick and he said ok.
He then said oh shit there is somthing in there, better get my dad round to fit the carpet.

That's good Angie, at least it's something! Perhaps he was in denial of some sorts xx

OMG!!!
Sorry for posting on a old thread, but hubby touched my bump and baby kicked him and he didn't pull away.
He has had a bottlle of wine, I asked him if he wanted to feel her kick and he said ok.
He then said oh shit there is somthing in there, better get my dad round to fit the carpet.

sometimes it just takes men a bit longer to get there than us. xxx

Defo not unusual for men to take longer coming round to be the fact they're going to be a parent!

Hopefully he will start seeing things differently now and that the baby is defo on the way lol

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back