Officially gone mad!

ClaireDoll

Reaction score
Running around the house like a mad woman trying to find a decent enough light to see if it is a squinter I can see on this test or not!!! It's too dark to tell! It's an Internet cheapie and there's a tiny wee indentation mark from the packet that I think might be fooling me into thinking there's a line.

Running around the house like a mad woman trying to find a decent enough light to see if it is a squinter I can see on this test or not!!! It's too dark to tell! It's an Internet cheapie and there's a tiny wee indentation mark from the packet that I think might be fooling me into thinking there's a line.

Post a pic.. plenty of good line spotters on here! x

I think it's the indents unfortunate position that's making me go cross eyed and thinking I see a line. I've also ran out of tests, bloody typical!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 115
Thanks belle, I'll need to try and pick up some tests from boots tomorrow, no where is open round here on a Sunday night! Nearest 24 hour supermarket is about a 40 min drive, hubby would be v suspicious lol, also don't want to get mine or his hopes up after previous losses. Has to be the one month I didn't bother with OPK's so don't know what dpo I am but think I'm currently 3 days late for AF.

Looks like a line to me too. Good luck &keep us posted.

Thanks belle, I'll need to try and pick up some tests from boots tomorrow, no where is open round here on a Sunday night! Nearest 24 hour supermarket is about a 40 min drive, hubby would be v suspicious lol, also don't want to get mine or his hopes up after previous losses. Has to be the one month I didn't bother with OPK's so don't know what dpo I am but think I'm currently 3 days late for AF.

Good luck re testing, sending you lots of baby dust!

Think it's a false positive, found 2 other tests in the drawer, blank bfn's!

Yes, that's a defo line, Good luck for next testing :) xx

4 more tests bfn and can't see anything at all on the mysterious test in the daylight today. Guess it's still a waiting game for AF, she's already 4 days late so getting pretty fed up of her antics!

I've spent many a happy hour tipping my test to all sorts of different angle in front of the window and different lights, sending myself cross eyed to think I can see something! Lol we all do it hun. Gutted your others have been BFN... I definitely could see a line on your pic but I've had some bad indent marks on those Internet tests so I know they can look convincing xx

Clairedoll, have got everything crossed for you, really hope this is it for you! You deserve it so much! X x

Is that a one step test ?, I had a line on mine exactly like yours month just gone, got my hopes up but all tests after were bfn, af arrived on time. I read reviews on Amazon apparently lots show false positives, gutted. xx

Last edited:
Is that a one step test ?, I had a line on mine exactly like yours month just gone, got my hopes up but all tests after were bfn, af arrived on time. I read reviews on Amazon apparently lots show false positives, gutted. xx

Yeah it was lil, I always use the one steps until I get a line then use a digi to confirm. Never had any problems with them until now, gutted!

Yeah it was lil, I always use the one steps until I get a line then use a digi to confirm. Never had any problems with them until now, gutted!

Unless it was a very early chemical, thats the only other reason I can think. I used them the month I caught pregnant and the aquinter line looked the same, mind you mine had a bit of an indent on it, maybe it's a faulty batch. Either way its devastating xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back