Officially 1DPO....anyone else?

Hey girls x how we doing? X i wanted to get our thread going again..its been awful whats happened but missed talking to you guys! X

hello :) I'm good thank you, still feel really sad for Hannah .. keep thinking of it! :( How are you? How are your little beans? Laura its so soon to your scan and ellie your getting on now too yayy :D gone so fast since you got your bfp. please keep seats warm for me over in the tris! knew i would be the last to get my bfp haha :p

was awkward today as was talking to my mum about what kind of house we want and i said id want baby soon and she said well your not getting married till 2016 so wont be before then so dont worry. was thinking like oh dear. not sure how to tell them we are trying already!
AF still here stupid witch cd5 shes usually leaving by now ..cant wait to get back to dtd xxx

You dont have to tell your momma you're trying. I think its a nicer surprise when she just finds out she's going to be a grandma?

I know i cant believe im in my 8th week :) doctor appt on Tuesday and then hopefully early scan not long after that. I'm good thankyou beaut x deffo still keeping seat warm for you :)! Little bean is good thankyou. Did my other digi about half an hour ish ago and it now says 3+weeks so that was exciting!! I cant wait to start dtd again, haven't wanted to til i know beans okay? Xxx

i'm not so sure she'l see it as a good thing lol but lets hope so!

yayy :D so good your in your 8th week isnt it, getting closer to 12 weeks now. are you having an early scan??
aw bless you hun, bean will be okay when dtd I promise! sometimes you can spot slightly though i think which is scary but it will be fine honestly! i remember from when i was preg how much better it was as you have more blood flow to the area lol :p . i know i lost my bean but wasnt anything to do with dtd as i dtd the whole way through from finding it and was fine for a few months, i only spotted once from dtd as well :) but i remember midwife saying dtd cant hurt it and the only time to stop is if you have threatened m/c with spotting for no reason
so exciting its now on 3+ weeks :D
so excited for you both and so impatient to get my little bean lol a couple whose house we saw today had a three month old and she was adorable so soo cute xxx

Lol I'm sure she will..it was a massive shock to my mom but she loves the idea shes going to be a grandma.

I was so nervous to do that digi lol. Probs more nervous than the first time round haha.

i cant wait for your bean Hun x its going to be so exciting! Makes it so much worse seeing cute LittleOnes. Totally makes you want one. Its going to be so amazing when it happens. Xxx

Its crazy, i cant work our if its gone quick or not lol. I know, i cant believe im about a month away til 12weeks. We're deffo still wanting an early scan..just to make sure things are going well. Lol oo that does sound like a massive plus lol I'm just super nervous at the moment.

Bless her bet shes so excited now? has she been wanting to buy you cute baby thing already haha bet mine will be like that
bless you...really good indication that your little bean is doing well though :) have you any more symptoms? havent heard you complain about any yet so either your doing well or your not a complainer haha! :)
Yeah makes you want it so much more seeing cute little ones, she was so adorable!
when you gonna have early scan do you think? xxx

Hey are u calling me a complainer!?? Haha. Ur right I bloody well am.

Had a huge row with my friend last night told her a couple home truths n the outcome was this this reply...I don't want to speak to you anymore after that rant good luck with ur pregnancy.

She's cut her nose off to spite her face coz she barely any friends as it is and I'm her best mate who she sees the most. Oh well.

Xxxx

Yeah my mom is over the moon..shes so excited. Her an my sister have brought me a few little outfits already :)! They said they couldn't help themselves lol they are so beautiful. Yeah i really hope my bean is okay..im feeling more positive now. My boobs are huge and nipples id say our more sensitive but other than the usual symptoms ive had like intense hunger spots af like cramps but other than that nothing really new :(. Lmao i would be complaining if i had horrid sickness. It really does make you want it more, we spent the whole afternoon yday at a 1yr old bday party..they were all so beautiful i was so just wanting to tell everyone haha.

Hows everyone feeling this morning?
Kaa thats so sad but sometimes some people just cannot be helped. I had a friend like that who just kept giving me greif when i was going through one of the hardest times of my life so i think i told her to f*ck her relationship lol. But like your friend, i was the only one she had and to this day her momma always talks about how little friends she has.
Hope everyones first say back goes okay xxx

haha noo laura lol youve barely complained either! just wait till i get a little bean and sickness lol i'l moan a lot! Been getting a bit nervous about it as everytime im ill with pms im reminded how awful i felt when preg im scared to feel so ill again lol! think your both amazing for carrying on as normal haha I was off everything sick for a couple of months. i feel a bit of a wimp haha

So sorry about your friend Laura! I have a friend like that, she always comes crawling back as she has basically no other friends but she hates being told any reality and is also crazy jealous about stuff! It will be your friend that misses out.
So cute you have little outfits already ellie! take photos haha i want to see! OH when we started trying bought in the sale a little "my first christmas" penguin, was so cute we couldnt resist but i knew we would curse it lol as now we wont have one by this christmas and will have to wait a whole two years since buying it to give it lol!
AF basically gone wooo!!!
xxx

Woo nearly time to start dtd again:)! How has she been this time around?
I dont blame you having had time.off last time Hun you was so poorly!! But next time around it will be perfect. You just gotta remember littleone last time around wasn't meant to be ar that time butvthey'll be back and like i said it will be amazing. They always come running back but ee just dont need it..she'll soon realise though. Haha i know..me and OH have brought a pack of three grows for when we told momma an my sister and then they have brought some for us. Ill deffo put picks up later :). They are so beautiful.
Ah that penguin sounds so cute!! You haven't jinxed it Hun..precious things take time thats all :) xxxx

Haha let u off then even though I do moan a lot ha.

Yippee to af sodding off. Aw cute but yeh don't worry about jinxing it although maybe easier for u to lay blame somewhere at the min.

Ellie that's nice hun :) I love it when my mum gets all excited.

Big discussions in our house at the min coz my mum and dad (step dad) have offered to lend us the deposit for a house!! So we can get in one quick before baby arrives as we only rent now and can't decorate or put stuff on walls so baby's room be boring. Not sure we will be able to though with me basically having no job after August :-/ xxx

Ah Laura Hun thats amazing news :). Deffo agree with the lots to talk about. Me and OH dont want to rent for that reason not being able to put your own stamp on it?

Hows everyonea first day back? Xxxx

Would be amazing but might be too pricey with me not working :(

Yeh was ok but was very tired by the end and my feet were killing me haha.
How was ur day? Cxx

hope your both well :) ah laura thats amazing news!! i have to say though its so stressful lol never imagined buying a house would be quite so stressful, were so lucky in my parents helping us out too, but just means il have to go back to work v soon after baby when i do fall preg xxx

Same here too I think hun :-/ Nige going to see bank thurs morn before scan to see what they say xx

ah thatlbe such an exciting day for you :D. we spent all day today looking at houses haha xxx

If it's good news yes haha.

Aw that's so good huni :) xxx

My day was okay thankyou..my first day back to college on Wednesday. I'm so nervous lol because i dont want to look like I've put weight on and people not being able to know why haha. How silly..the things i worry about lol.
Ah what a lovely Thursday thatll be :). Hope it all goes okay. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back