Officially 1DPO....anyone else?

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
Hi girlies,

How's everyone? Any crazy ladies just about to start the 2ww or just started? I'm officially 1dpo today, woo hoo!!!! Managed to bd cd 18,19,20,21,22,23; smiley face cd22 and ov cd 23 so I'm hoping we've covered all bases and so hoping for a bfp in 2 weeks time!!!

Would be nice to have some cycle buddies? Having been pregnant twice (both mc) before I don't really think I get any symptoms in the 2ww but will be looking out for every little thing any way. Xxx

Hey I'm 6dpo today isn't this the longest 2weeks in the world!! Hope it goes quickly for u!! Sorry to hear about the 2 mc :( it's hard not to think that every ache pain n twinge is a symptom I have loads but putting it down to hormones. Sure af will be here shortly! Xx

Hii..im 4DPO!! I ovulated on the 20th Jan i think/hope..well we didn't actually DTD that much but my dates that we did manage to are 15 28 20. See what happens i guess.

what symptoms are you all having so far..if any?? Xx

You're only just ahead of me then mommaclare. I'm assuming you mean 15th,18th and 20th? That sounds like you got a decent chance of hitting jackpot.

Zero symptoms from me yet, how about you? Xxx

Best of luck Cosmo, keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Hey hun im 2 dpo i think i had nasty ov pains wed i think but the last te we dtd was mon so im not hopeful this month we have been so stressed the last couple of days had to take my 3 nephews in very long story so me and hubby been stressed beyond beleif and havent been able to dtds like ee planned bit gutted bcos i think i could of possible ovd from both sides usually i just get right handed ov pain but this month it was defo both sides and very sore ... never mind i suppose there is a teeny bit of hope that some spermies were waitin for the eggy to pop xxx

Haha i did been 18 lol not 28..losing it already!

I dont think i have had any symptoms either. Other than on thursday i had a really sharp pain in my right ovary area..hurt all day and i had on and off cramps with it to the point i thought AF had turned up. Had weird dreams last night..3 separate dreams i was pregnant. But other than that i really think ive had nothing. xxx

Fingers crossed for you all! I've recently come off the pill so my cycles messed up. Got faint positives last week and a bfn today but no bleeding so very confused about it all! So I'm in a big wait, hopefully I get a BFP before AF turns up! Been super tired the last few days and had sore boobs for the last week or so.

Fingers Crosses Millie! I've not long come off the pill either. See what happens. Ive had no symptoms and all. I'd love a bfp in feb! xx

My first try after stopping pill so doubtful!! Think I'm 6dpo today had bad cramps in lower left side last night for about 20 mins was in tears but then quickly subsided and not really anything since. Bloated a lot had sensitive nipples since 1dpo and absolutely exhausted!!! Thinking it's just hormones though and af will inevitably arrive. :-/ oh another odd thing...I have a feeling that I'm kind of leaking at times sorry tmi but I go the toilet thinking af has come or will find cm but nothing. It's almost like a trickle. Anyone else experienced this?? Xx

Hi I'm 2dpo and already feeling like this is going to be the longest 2ww ever!! :shock: Only 'symptom' I've had is bloating and weeing a lot!

Last edited:
Totally is the longest 2weeks of my life. Wish the holidays felt this long when at school lol!

I still havent had many symptoms. I think i get what you mean with the trickle feeling. I had this sort of thing on thursday. I thought AF had come because i was so crampy and constantly felt like something had "come out"? But nothing? xx

It's happened a couple of times over the last couple of days!! Weird. Wondering if the cramping last night was implantation cramping. Bloody 2ww!!! Argh!!! Xx

Argh totally..but its great to be going through it with everyone else :)..makes it a it easier sharing my symptoms and comparing not going crazy on my own. xx

I think I ovulated Sunday so would be bout 5dpo! (I've had positive opk before and not actually ovd so been in tww waits that wasn't tww which was awful lol) but this time I've done my temps and looks like I've ovulated when I thought I did! No symptoms as such apart from heartburn and a slight ache at the top of my left leg today! X

Oh definitely I'd be even more insane had I not found you lot!! Good to hear of ppl with the same symptoms or just going through it together :) I want to test sun morn though 8dpo just coz I'm a poas addict and I need to pee on something haha!! Xx

Lol nooo dont do it!!! Im feeling a little sicky..but this is going to sound stupid i cant work out if i do feel sick or not? But as im writing this i do feel sick lol. How crazy does that sound (its started already!)

Wow 2ww are horrid as it is let alone a never ending 2ww period! Poor you. xx

Aw no that's awful must be a stress for u! :-/ hopefully this will be ur month then! Fx. Xx

Get what u mean totally I'm a bit like that too feel a bit sick but do I yes not sure no haha. Crazyitis has definitely set in
If I don't Sunday I will be doing mon morn 9dpo just coz it's hubby's bday and I HAVE to see if there is a possibility of getting BFp as that would be amazing!! X

I love this forum :) nice to have people to chat to who understand in the same situation! Ah I ordered loads of ic to help my POAS addiction haha/ know I shouldn't use them but would cost a fortune if not haha! I'll probs start testing at 8dpo too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back