Officially 1DPO....anyone else?

I'm ok thanks girls sorry for late reply only really checking back in to see if u got ur bfps xxx no AF is good sign :) will check back In soon to see ur bfps xxxx

Haha how funny. OH is always up for sex but im not. I've never been someone who gags sex but when i went on celeste it completely killed my sex drive. Hoping it'll come back soon :).

I hate the thought of OH seeing me naked too. Its funny how differently girls think to men.

Cant believe how fast these Two weeks seem to have gone. I so hope this is it for you girlies xxx

What cycle day u on now millielaura? Got my fingers crossed for you :)

AF here girls :'( stupid witch just on time for being away!! :(. Cutting it fine to be able to get a grad job after uni now as if I dont get preg next month baby wouldnt be old enough for me to start it in time really! We both really want a baby still though so looks like I'l just have to rethink the career path I take! Its okay but a bit of a pain. Feel more upset this month as into fifth month now as been trying since december. Just got my fx itl happen next month! Just as upset shes come the day im going away meant to be romantic break with OH xxx

Oh sucks milli! It's horrible. I swear if af comes this cycle I'm leaving 5 his forum. I'll be on my 10th cycle! I'm worrying something is wrong now! Your lucky your not as far as me yet. The thought of knowing I've been trying a whole 9 months hurts! We can do it milli enjoy and relax the time away xxx have a drink! X

Yeah makes it so hard doesn't it as think ive been getting really obsessed with getting bfp, just so hard to relax about ttc though. I really hope you get your bfp this cycle hannah , must be horrible! I'm worried something wrong with me since I only have one and a bit ovaries. Gonna get reassurance off docs whether that affects ttc i think and ask how to shorten cycles. Defo having a drink now! Xxx

Thanks girls :) trust witch to appear on my break away! Least i can have a few drinks. Hows everyone else? Does anyone know about grapefruit juice and ewcm, is it cd1 to 7 i drink it?cc

Not sure hun x x my tests didn't come grr. We looked at our flat again today met our new neighbours and we have a front garden which is nice and will be nice for buba. THe previous tenant left photos i opened them and there of his baby scan behind I hope that's a sign for me getting a bfp xx

Aw seems a good sign for you getting your bfp!!! :)
Flat sounds so cute :) xx

Oh Millie huni I'm so sorry. Defo go to the docs and discuss ur concerns. Don't want either of u to go but maybe a break would be good and just completely take ur mind off it all for a little while?!

What's oh doing about his job then hun??

Hannah that's got to be a good sign :) what a strange coincidence xxx

Oh Millie I'm sorry..thats so crap!

Oo Hannah that would be a wicked sign xx

Going to go to docs yeah got appt next wed, think once ive been there il relax a bit more about it all. So busy with uni and placement and uni work this next month so thats good i will be distracted lol! OH doing the retraining whenever I get a job, I can still get a job after uni just not the graduate scheme I want if baby too young but theres always time to further my career i guess.

How are you both? :)

Xx

I'm okay thankyou. Really tired and weeing loads lol.

Deffo the best thing going the docs Hun x could be just your body off the pill..i dunnom best people to ask are the docs :).
Its great that you're so busy and keeping yourself busy :)! How you feeling about it though? Xxxx

Definitely keep busy, in a way u should try forget about trying just keep as busy as poss and enjoy any time together, also keep dtd throughout the month not just for a few days around predicted ov.

Oh well that's good then huni that u both decided to put that on hold til after baba, plus ur young enough Hun u have bags of time to sort ur career, I only got my degree at the age of 27 xxx

Feeling sad about it but no point being too upset! Especially as am away etc, having a nice time :) totally stuffed from tonight lol feel sick, not helping I have AF. Hope everyone else had good night xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back