Offically mental!

Vicxzy

Reaction score
I have been cleaning the house for 4 days solid now, tidying cupboards out like a freak & tonight I surpassed myself by cooking 21 ready meals for when Baby gets here to put in the freezer. Sadly I have plans to do more tomorrow & Im looking fwd to it. What a freak :( I only stop when I'm in agony back & feet :(

Last edited:
This has been me today! That's why I've been quiet, I live with parents so mainly just been clearing my room but i will be grateful when its time to move out at the end of the year. I've given my mum the bug and she's at it too bless her! We only just decorated 2months ago so not much to do but I keep thinking of things I wanna do! We hired the rug doctor just after we decorated but I really have an urge to hire it again and do it all once more!

Crazzyyyy ladies! Xxx

:lol: 21 ready meals!! ive had the cleaning bug on and off too but nothing with food. i hate cooking. Thankfully my other half is the best cook in the world (well i think so anyway, heehee)

I was like that last week but this week I can't be bothered to do anything much. Maybe I'm conserving my energy now for labour. xx

i had a mad cleaning and decorating spell about a month ago but it has all gone now. really need to do some today though.

silly question but what sort of meals have you made as i am planning on doing some but cant think what to do. xxx

I am knackered :(
Not just me then lol! OH tries to cook but bless him he cant, 10/10 for effort tho!

I've made so far: Lasagne, brocolli 4 cheese & potato bake, Garlic & herb potato gratin, a variety of omlettes & minted lamb steaks with roast veggies.

Today Im doing: 12 ovenbaked plain jacket potatos ready to just zap in the micro when we are busy with bubs.

veg stew
beef stew
spinach & feta filo tarts
cheese quiche
spinach & ricotta cannelloni
chicken stir fry

& a couple of side dishes:

Roasted mediteranean veg
mash
garlic & rosemary potato wedges.

Im thinking of other things to make too but theres only so much u can freeze...x

Vicxzy.. One of midwife told my friend once that basically works around the house help you bring up the labour because at that point she was overdue and tried everything so its good exercise for you babe... Just make sure you've bath to relax.

The nesting bug hasn't hit me yet, am a bit gutted to be honest as the house could do with a thorough cleaning but I just can't be bothered!! I'm just doing the bare essential cleaning so the house is presentable to visitors!!

Vicxy- when you're finished at your house do you fancy coming round here????!!!!

Yeah its good exercise alright! Ive found it easier to sleep since Ive been doing it too :)
Roo I would love to but I need to stop cos im in agony, im forcing myself to not do anything until after lunch today but its so hard! Up until the last week ive been well lazy tho! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back