OMG...

lozzi

Reaction score
...i am the laziest untidiest person uve ever met, but since i woke up after my lil nap i cant stop tidying, was having cramps this aftie and i was shattered so i thought id go for a lil sleep, and i woke up with this urge to clean!!!!

i have cleaned:

my ktichen, ive had everything outa of the cupboards rearranged all the tins wiped the insides out, washed all my pots/pans/plates etc and put them back away,

mopped and bleached,

bleach wiped my skirting boards,

hoovered top to bottom

scrubbed my bath/toilet etc

bleached my kitchen sides

scrubbed the oven and oven top...

ive run out of things to do :l

this is the girl who hates cleaning :l

what the hell is wrong with me eh....

cat is looking at me oddly as tho to say sit down i cant sit on your knee if ur waddling around hahahah

anyone need there house scrubbing?

Oh yeah then I played electronic chess with dodgy batteries so it kept going off so I lost my rag and the waters popped - after I'd shaved and cleaned everything :lol:

you're nesting!!!!! yay :cheer: :cheer: thats a sign its nearlly time - getting the place ready for her :cheer:

Got to agree with Emmylou - that sounds like nesting to me! My SiL did the same 3 days before she gave birth - good luck!

Yep defo nesting, remember the same thing happened to Ebony a day or two before she popped! :cheer: Your little Princess is coming VERY SOON!

lozzi I suggest you go erm..... Prepare yourself 'down there' oh and shave your legs :rotfl:

little*red said:
Yep defo nesting, remember the same thing happened to Ebony a day or two before she popped! :cheer: Your little Princess is coming VERY SOON!

lozzi I suggest you go erm..... Prepare yourself 'down there' oh and shave your legs :rotfl:

hahah i already did that, shaved my legs this morning. trimmed the unseeable (with great difficulty may i add) and had my hair appointment this afternoon...

Maybe she senses you're ready so she better get a wriggle on :cheer: C'mon lil one :dance:

lozzijane said:
little*red said:

hahah i already did that, shaved my legs this morning. trimmed the unseeable (with great difficulty may i add) and had my hair appointment this afternoon...

:oops: :oops: my bump was so big before i was indused i made ian trim it lol. Woohoo your defineately nesting Lozzi, bet you have her within next 2 days

i do hope so, my dad bless him is now panicing, he rang me just then and said what are you donig, and i said ive just finished cleaning and he went on this mad rant about how i shudnt clean in my condition then eh went OMG ur nesting, ur going to have the baby, i better come home now! hahah bless him eh...

he was convinced id have a really long labour as according to him "ALL first time babies have long labours" but at parentclass on tuesday the midiwfe was tlkin about a lady who delivered within 2 hours that day and it was her first labour... so hes now bricknig it and said if i get a twinge ive to ring him so he can "fly back quick" from work hahah bless him eh

Best tip I can give from what I remember and learned is to avoid pethidene as much as you can as it prolongs labour and you're more likely to tear. I was 13 hours with DD and had 3 shots of pethidene. I slept most of the labour and was very drowsy afterwards and had a big tear.

I'm going to hold off as long as I can and only have one shot if absolutely necessary (Says me who'll be screaming for an epidural/ceasarian etc) :lol:

I havent really had any nesting instincts :shakehead:

I polished and cleaned our bedroom yesterday but that was it..... :cry:

I did house top to bottom on wednesday, even scrubbed floors on my hands and knees (not good idea as I was home alone and couldnt get up when I had finished :rotfl: ) I hate housework seriously-I am a bit of slovenly b***h normally :rotfl:

House looks lovely but no sign of baby....still I aint due till Monday so theres time to clean it all over again :think: ...

i did this too every day i cleaned again lol and i hate cleaning

JaidyBaby said:
I havent really had any nesting instincts :shakehead:

I polished and cleaned our bedroom yesterday but that was it..... :cry:

im regretting it today... my backs killing!! haha

anymore urges to clean will be IGNORED

is anyones OH nesting yet?

my OH is talking about rearranging the living room and taking down shelves and looking in the argos book for inspiration!!

he also had a tidy up yesterday and get this.... changed the bed!! :shock: he never changes the bed, and we had new pillows!! :lol:

Yes, my OH hoovered the house yesterday and has just been polishing.

He is also being really nice to me. Not that he isn't normally but he is being REALLY nice as in keeps telling me how much he loves me and asking how I am feeling. I keep asking him what he has done wrong?? hahaha :rotfl:

Not quite suire how to take it, should just enjoy it I suppose! :hug:

Talking yes, but he always does that and as usual it's me who actually gets things done. I don't mind though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back