Craving: bought a big bag of

marie_77

Reaction score
carrotts from Asda yesterday. Been craving soil in the las 6wks and fruit and as carrotts come from ground craving them too. Oh is like well u cant taste the soil but i think i can :shock: :D

chomping on carrotts now lol
also craving tins of fruit cocktail and Asda had reduced them from 22p to 15p so got loads lol i eat a whole tin at a time.
Most of my pregnancy my eating habits have been bad funny thing is now i have no desire for chocolate or biscuits kinda like my body has had enought and wants something good inside.

marie x

Carrots are yum! I thought about getting some but I generally only like them raw and then they tak effort to chew LOL

:shock: havent seen a healthy craving in ages! :lol: I was expectin it to say a big bag of Malteasers :rotfl:

Thats really good - not sure about the soil though but if it makes you happy..I can't talk, Im a sponge muncher :roll:

Im definately with Debs on the raw carrot - yummy but sooooo much effort to chew :wall:

:puke: :puke: :puke: I'm craving salt and vinegar again like I was in the later stages carrying paris.

The only craving I have had really is fruit, any type of fruit, the juicier the better. At least its kept my bowels moving :lol:

I ate LOADS of raw carrots at the end of my pregnancy, I'd completely forgotten until I saw this post! I used to get the ready prepared carrot bottons & a big tub of dip & eat the whole lot in one go.

Lovely. Enjoy your carrots!

DebbieM said:
Carrots are yum! I thought about getting some but I generally only like them raw and then they tak effort to chew LOL

Yeah they have to be raw not sure that would appeal to me cooked :D

marie x

maybebaby said:
I ate LOADS of raw carrots at the end of my pregnancy, I'd completely forgotten until I saw this post! I used to get the ready prepared carrot bottons & a big tub of dip & eat the whole lot in one go.

Lovely. Enjoy your carrots!

lol glad im not the only one such a strange craving :D

marie x

I've just dragged my girls around all the sweet shops i can think of, i REALLY WANT a bag of crunchie nuggets but NO WHERE does them!!! :wall: :twisted:

I had a craving for salad stuff a few days before coming down with flu in first tri, but apart from that I've been craving all the things that make me fat! :x

haha at least its healthy...dunno about the soil though whatever floats your boat!!!

And tillytots sponge R U MAD!!!!!!!!!

im just about to tuck into a bowl of wheatabix ive fancied it for ages and mum came around with toilet roll and a box of them(she must of read my mind!!!!!)earlier!

muppetmummy said:
I had a craving for salad stuff a few days before coming down with flu in first tri, but apart from that I've been craving all the things that make me fat! :x

ive never eaten as much salad as i have this pregnancy :shock: i wouldnt call it a craving exactly but it does seem to be all i feel like eating..then i wonder why im not putting on weight lol

Im still on the chocolate and cheese (not together)

Dunno, think chocolate and cheese could be quite nice together :D

marie_77 said:
carrotts from Asda yesterday. Been craving soil in the las 6wks and fruit and as carrotts come from ground craving them too. Oh is like well u cant taste the soil but i think i can :shock: :D

also craving tins of fruit cocktail and Asda had reduced them from 22p to 15p so got loads lol i eat a whole tin at a time.
Most of my pregnancy my eating habits have been bad funny thing is now i have no desire for chocolate or biscuits kinda like my body has had enought and wants something good inside.

marie x
OMG :shock: thats what im craving :shock:
ive been eating 1kg bags a day but am cutting back cos my fingers are orange.
thanks god its not only me.

go easy on the carrots, they have a lot of vitamin A which is great! but high doses arent advised in pregnancy....... :? i would imagine youd have to eat a lot of carrots to actually overdose though

nathanmum said:
marie_77 said:

marie x
OMG :shock: thats what im craving :shock:
ive been eating 1kg bags a day but am cutting back cos my fingers are orange.
thanks god its not only me.

:rotfl: :rotfl: your not the only one

marie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111