Refusing milk.

Toonlass

Reaction score
Lucas has shown signs of not liking milk for about 2 months bit up until 2 weeks ago he refused all solids. Now he is eating anything and everything I give him he refuses to drink milk or even eat food with milk in it (porridge etc) unless its cows milk. What am I gonna do? He needs milk and he's too young to drink cows milk. His weird feeding habits drive me nuts like!! Xx

Which formula is he on hunni? The o
Aptimil tastes just like creamy milk maybe try that? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amy was exactally the same coz i was putting cows milk in her cereal she went of baby milk shell only drink it if were out and i dont have milk on me so i ended up giving her cows milk shes been ok with it so far you can give him it and get some vitiman drops i got some for amy i think there called ibedec or something simular to that

Last edited:
He's on SMA. Just moved to the hungry milk about a month ago because he was drinking so little. I'll try the aptimil milk and then if not it looks like vitamin drops in cows milk. I even tried a tiny bit of neskwick in his milk and he still wouldnt drink it. Surely a baby can't simply not like milk??? I hate milk but I'm a grown up, it's so wired xx

Sma tastes like metal and the cow and gate sma is prob the most metal tasting tho (yes I wanted to know what they tasted like so tried them all haha) - just to add my daughter used to have a reflux and wanted to know if they tasted bad coz I didn't know if it was that making her sick but it wasn't in the end the aptimil is very nice (I could even drink a whole glass - not going to mind lol!) very creamy like creamy milk and White choc buttons mixed lol! X

Sold!! Going to get some in the morning. Thanx Evie me lil treasure xx

Lol your welcome I hope it works hunni if not there is always the drops in cows milk - ohh! try one of them ready made cartons first they are 57p from asda that way if he won't take it it's not a huge amount of money down the drain xxx

You tasted them Evie?!! Charleys sick smells gross so no way would I taste it! Lol x x

Lol! Yep tasted them fresh needed to know if it was the taste making bella sick but she had a reflux in the end I couldn't help but taste aptimil when zander had it as it smelt so different and it was x

i normally have a taste of everything before i give it to my babies haha

Did it work? Xx

Whey not likely!! He refused it, spat it out and cried and he did the same with cows milk. Dunno what to try next, milk is such an important source of goodness. I'm at a loss xx

Cheese? Lol oh or evaporated milk??

I had this discussion at my local SureStart the other day at baby group with a health visitor, she said lots of babies/toddlers do it and that as long as they are getting it in other ways (yoghurt, cheese etc.) they will be fine x

He eats about 2-3 little asda yoghurt things everyday. I got him to eat weetabix today made with aptimel milk but I had to put fruit purée in it to get him to entertain it. I reckon I'm gonna have to be sneaky to get him to have milk. Once he is 1 I will just make sure he eats pleanty good food but I am a firm believer that for the first year, milk is very important. The little tinker Is just awkward lol xx

Hey hon, Harrison refused milk from 12 months and only started taking it again with cereal at about 18 months. I think it is pretty common so he might go back to it like H did x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back