October Mummies!

Thank you worried that me panicking will cause something bad to happen x

You can't cause a miscarriage. Unless you have a medical conditon or get really sick, the only thing that would cause mc is if the baby is chromosomally abnormal. Extreme stress, like a family member passing, can cause a mc but even then not often!

@WinterWolf Yes! Bloating is soo bad. I had an indian at friends house yesterday and my stomach was absolutely massive. Looked about 20 weeks pregnant haha!

Morning everyone,
Feeling so dizzy today :( have stayed home from work as got myself in a bit of a state. Rang the doctors, now waiting for a call back
Dizziness is all normal. I had it a lot with my last pregnancy. Almost passed out once. It’s because your body is having to pump more blood to support your growing bean!

Thank you everyone for reassurance! Your all great and I’m going to have to toughen up!! :rotfl: X

Hi ladies, tentatively dipping my toes in here after 4 days of v faint positives and two BFPs today! Irregular cycles over here so could be due anytime between 5-20th October with number 2! My first just turned 15 months so this has been a bit of a shock for us both!!! Weirdly we are only 5 days off when I got my BFP with my son 2 years ago so I’m thinking this one will be due around the same time he was.

How are you all feeling? I strangely feel completely normal aside to the sore boobs (they gave it away!) and some mild cramping x

Congrats Kj1! I’m due my second, my daughter is 18 months now! It’s not sunk in yet! At the moment I’m feeling a lot better than I did first time round (hopefully I’m not tempting fate) I’ve had nausea on and off but not too bad at all. I’ve been retching a bit some mornings. No sore boobs but I’ve had cramps on and off.

Hope everyone’s feeling ok!

Congratulations kj1. I added you to the first post for the 10th roughly.

I haven't had any wretching or sickness yet. I was almost hospitalised with hg for my first baby. So I'm thinking it's coming.

Hopefully sickness stays mild for us all this time around!!

Brown discharge for me today :-( this is exactly how my mc started last time. Feeling very sad

Brown discharge for me today :-( this is exactly how my mc started last time. Feeling very sad
Brown discharge isn't necessary a bad sign as it's old blood. If it's bright red then you should go have it checked out. I know it's hard not to get worried after a mc though.
Hope it stops soon hun!x

Brown discharge isn't necessary a bad sign as it's old blood. If it's bright red then you should go have it checked out. I know it's hard not to get worried after a mc though.
Hope it stops soon hun!x

Thank you x

Try and stay positive, although I know that’s easier said than done! Brown discharge isn’t always a sign of an MC! Keeping everything crossed for you, let us know how you get on.

Try and stay positive, although I know that’s easier said than done! Brown discharge isn’t always a sign of an MC! Keeping everything crossed for you, let us know how you get on.

Thank you x

Thanks ladies, I'm still absolutely shocked - I think it's going to take a few more days for it to set in!

I must say I spent all night tossing and turning with a bad case of 'Mum guilt'...of course I'm over the moon to be pregnant again (albeit sooner than we had envisaged) but I'm also worried about still being able to give my toddler the attention he deserves and whether I'm going to be able to love another child as much as I love him. He will only just be turning 2! Stupid I know - it must be the hormones and I'm sure all second time Mums have the same worries. I burst into tears when I picked him up out of his cot this morning!

I had brown discharge with my first pregnancy. I know it's hard not to worry but it's completely normal. As Kitana said, have it checked out if it turns bright red x

Thanks ladies, I'm still absolutely shocked - I think it's going to take a few more days for it to set in!

I must say I spent all night tossing and turning with a bad case of 'Mum guilt'...of course I'm over the moon to be pregnant again (albeit sooner than we had envisaged) but I'm also worried about still being able to give my toddler the attention he deserves and whether I'm going to be able to love another child as much as I love him. He will only just be turning 2! Stupid I know - it must be the hormones and I'm sure all second time Mums have the same worries. I burst into tears when I picked him up out of his cot this morning!

I had brown discharge with my first pregnancy. I know it's hard not to worry but it's completely normal. As Kitana said, have it checked out if it turns bright red x

Thank you x

Try and stay positive @PinkFlamingo as hard as it seems! How are you getting on. Today I am exhausted, this seems ridiculous to say but I didn't have a nap today and I'm genuinely shattered. Away to bed early!

@PinkFlamingo how are you now? It seems brown discharge can go either way. Last time I was pregnant someone in my due date group had proper bleeding the entire time and her baby is a very healthy 1yr old now. xx

I was checking all day and there didn’t seem to be anymore. Fingers crossed that was it. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back