October Mummies!

Hi guys! I’m due no.2 around the 4th October x
Congratulations and welcome!

I decided not to call in the end. If it gets more painful I think I will but its bare able at the moment. I have my booking in appointment on Friday so I'll just mention it then I think.

I've still been testing occasionally and the lines are getting darker than the control line now!

Congratulations and welcome!

I decided not to call in the end. If it gets more painful I think I will but its bare able at the moment. I have my booking in appointment on Friday so I'll just mention it then I think.

I've still been testing occasionally and the lines are getting darker than the control line now!

Glad your ok monkey, we've got so much worrying to come! Good that you have your appointment Friday. X

Thank you! Congratulations all! I felt awful last weekend until Weds then not felt too bad the past couple of days. Had my drs appointment yesterday and she just said oh that’s good then.

Thank you! Congratulations all! I felt awful last weekend until Weds then not felt too bad the past couple of days. Had my drs appointment yesterday and she just said oh that’s good then.

Oh! Was that it! Ha! I can’t get in with mine for 2 weeks maybe there’s no rush after all! X

Where is everyone from? Would be interesting to see how different the process is for different people in different countries.

I'm in the UK. I'll have my booking in appointment with a midwife on Friday which will last about an hour and then probably nothing till the 12 week scan. Maybe one appointment in between.

Ige really forgotten everything about what happens when from my first!

I’m UK too. Here you need to go to the doctors first then they refer to the midwife. I should get a letter from the midwife in a couple of weeks with my booking in appointment. Then the same with my scan date. Last time I didn’t have a scan until I was 14 weeks and there were some tests they couldn’t do then as I was over 12 weeks.

UK Newbie here! No idea what I’m meant to be doing! :rotfl:
Got a doctors appointment for a couple of weeks time x

I called the doctor yesterday and she called me back for a telephone appointment. Said she will refer me to antenatal care and I’ll then have an appointment with them before the scan so nothing for a while yet. Last time I didn’t see my midwife until week 11 and then ended up getting a phone call to tell me I would have the scan 3 days later! So all very last minute!

I'm in Australia. I will see my GP on Tuesday, she'll order a blood test and early scan. Then I'll see her again for results and a referral for a 12 week scan. After that scan the GP gives me the results and sends a referral to the hospital, then I wait and get given an appointment with a midwife (around 16-18 weeks). Then I have the choice of seeing a midwife or my gp up until baby us born x

That’s basically what mine said too! She made me feel like I had called too early but that’s what I did with my first pregnancy!

That’s basically what mine said too! She made me feel like I had called too early but that’s what I did with my first pregnancy!

It’s all confusing what your ‘supposed’ to do. I was worried that I couldn’t get in with my doctor for two weeks but maybe it will work out about right. X

It’s all confusing what your ‘supposed’ to do. I was worried that I couldn’t get in with my doctor for two weeks but maybe it will work out about right. X

It's funny cos I didn't even have to make a Dr's appointment Just phoned our surgery and they book you straight in to the midwives.

Morning everyone,
Feeling so dizzy today :( have stayed home from work as got myself in a bit of a state. Rang the doctors, now waiting for a call back

@PinkFlamingo I've had bouts of dizzyness but nothing too bad. It could just be your body adjusting to the pregnancy but it could also mean low iron. Are you taking pre-natals? Hopefully the doc can see you soon x

I am utterly exhausted! Slightly queasy at times too but just so so tired more than anything else.

@PinkFlamingo I've had bouts of dizzyness but nothing too bad. It could just be your body adjusting to the pregnancy but it could also mean low iron. Are you taking pre-natals? Hopefully the doc can see you soon x

I am utterly exhausted! Slightly queasy at times too but just so so tired more than anything else.

Yes taking pre-natals. Trying to stay calm but it’s scared me :-(

Is anyone else super bloated? I literally look 4 months pregnant and my pants are uncomfortably tight!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back