Nursery - does it have to be neutral ???

Sparklisam

Reaction score
Hello All,

Maybe completely stupid to be asking !! I've been treated to the Timbuktales range at Mamas and Papas. I'm Team Yellow and loving not knowing what the baby is so his range I think is perfect !! However I really want to paint the nursery wih a coloured feature wall and thinking of Orange. I've been advised not to make it too bright as the baby may not settle etc. Any views on this ??

Thanks

Sam ❤ xx

I painted a blue and green rainforest feature wall in the nursery and had the fisher price rainforest animal stickers. So if you want bright orange then go for it.

I love the Timbuktales range by the way. x

Last edited:
I think colour is fine but ive also heard pastel colour s settle baby better and the less u have in there to stimulate baby too much the better. You could maybe do a feature wall?

Thanks for your replies !! Yes was gonna do a orange feature wall with cream on the others !!

Exciting :) x

Baby's can only see black white and red so I wouldn't worry about orange. It should be fine! Xx

I'm also team yellow and have gone for a pastely/mint green colour feature wall and I love it! Looking for a nice tree sticker to go on there now. Go for what you want Hun x

I was going to say same as Amy, newborns only see black and white anyway. I'm sure when they're lying in the cot they won't see much of the wall anyway. Xx

In having a lil boy but his one wall is apple green and other 3 left cream. I didnt want the typical blue!
And if i was to ever go team yellow in the future id defo find a nice colour to go with. My living toom is browns and creams id hate my babies room to be like that!

Jazz it up i say :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back