Such a good day :-D

bethanyann

Reaction score
We just bought the bedding, bumper, border, mobile, lampshade, curtains, carpet and paint for our nursery!!!! SO excited!!!!!

We got the mamas and papas Once Upon a Time range, a plain neutral carpet, thin striped curtains that are baige and teal, and baige paint for 3 walls, and a really light teal for one feature wall. Decided if it's a girl we can throw in some pink accessories and it will go beautifully with the teal.

Also, after aaaaaaages trying to get hub to find a pram he likes, we finally decided on the icandy apple jogger, i love it SO much, we're ordering it next week!

All seems so real now :D

Oh and we are putting the wardrobe up tonight, will update with pictures as soon as things start coming together, the husband is plastering the nursery as I type :D

Yipeee

Oh lovely the once upon a time is lovely, im going for the scrapbook range in either pink or blue when we find out sex with the newhampton furniture from m&p's. Getting the sola pram also cant wait to order it. Looking forward to seeing your piccies x

how exciting. we have a bit of a dilema really when it comes to nursey. soz in advance if long story!!. So me and hubbie have 2 bedroom house. also have 2 stepsons (1 who rarely comes now as he is 16 and much more interested in chicks!!and a 10 year old boy who come several weekends a month and most of the hols). the kids bedroom is very large and fits the two boys easily. hubbie is on about moving but im wanting to wait as is alot of upheavil especially if baby is a boy they can share. suppose will just have to wait and see. if its a girl .................?????xx

Hey hun...great buys then! Once upon a time is a very nice range, weve got that too from last year, its beautiful so good choice ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back