Nuchal scan tomorrow & hopefully last day in Tri1 *Updated with pic!*

Yer was ok thanks, :) just went through my old pregnancy notes and they have said that there was no reason why brooke came early it was just one of those things, he has give me a 1 in 10 chance that this baby will be early, so thats gd so works out that 90% chance i will go full term :) and he doesnt need to see me anymore, unless i get any problems! and i also asked about the 2 movements i felt yesterday and monday, and he confirmed that it was baby that i felt :) (had to explain what it felt like and where i felt it) so should be a stright forward pregnancy.. as i had bleeding with brooke from weeks 13-15, so FX i dont with this one, even though its normal to bleed sometimes, just would rather not have any..lol xx

Did you get your 20wk scan date while at the hospital? x

Yer was ok thanks, :) just went through my old pregnancy notes and they have said that there was no reason why brooke came early it was just one of those things, he has give me a 1 in 10 chance that this baby will be early, so thats gd so works out that 90% chance i will go full term :) and he doesnt need to see me anymore, unless i get any problems! and i also asked about the 2 movements i felt yesterday and monday, and he confirmed that it was baby that i felt :) (had to explain what it felt like and where i felt it) so should be a stright forward pregnancy.. as i had bleeding with brooke from weeks 13-15, so FX i dont with this one, even though its normal to bleed sometimes, just would rather not have any..lol xx

Oh that's great news :) And I'm so jealous you are feeling baby already! How lovely!

Yep 20 week scan on 30 March :) x

yer it started monday when i was in the bath i had like a rolling/flipping movement to the left of my bikini line and last night it felt like i was poked in the middle of bikini line :) they say you can feel baby move earlier in your 2nd pregnancy, but had no idea i would at 13wks :) it is lovely though, i think i started to feel brooke around 15-16weeks so not that long really till your around that time :)

i have mine on the 28th march.. seems ages away doesnt it xx

yer it started monday when i was in the bath i had like a rolling/flipping movement to the left of my bikini line and last night it felt like i was poked in the middle of bikini line :) they say you can feel baby move earlier in your 2nd pregnancy, but had no idea i would at 13wks :) it is lovely though, i think i started to feel brooke around 15-16weeks so not that long really till your around that time :)

i have mine on the 28th march.. seems ages away doesnt it xx

Awwww, I can't wait! Sam is really low down too and my Mum said this is where I'll start to feel kicks :)

I bet the time will fly, hope so! 7 weeks, eek! x

just told my sam about your sam....he he xxx

7weeks.. :) i have my next midwife appointment at 16weeks which is on march 1st so least i will have something inbetween to break it up! :) ive only felt mine in the bath where im all relaxed and still, so ive come stright for another bath tonight and im not leaving till i feel him. :) xx hopefully you wont have to wait that long! its brilliant when they really get going :) xx

Aaaw, great pic Jenny! Glad everything went well! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back