Now having period type pains-reply asap

Dr Nuttall is a man, he as been there for years.

I was like that with my consultant saw all his understudies. i saw him once before the birth and he was there after i had Jack cos i bled, i think all the midwives are fantastic there and never had a problem really with any of them.

Glad your ok. You'll have to sit and wait in the anti natal clinic like i had to every week. Never on time, if your appointment is 1.30 or 2.00 you won't be seen til 3!!! Lol so take plenty of mags :D

I had a referral to see Dr. Lewis the Cardiology guy the other Tuesday, (I have had palpitations nearly all my life), but had to see a doctor at the antenatal clinic at the hospital first. I waited 2 hours, and what made me angry was there was this skally woman who kicked up a fuss after waiting 30 mins, and they put her to the front of the queue!!!

But Im not that impatient and I know its a check up to see if Bean and I are alright. I think I will take loads of mags this time then!lol! Plus they tricked me last time as they take you from the small waiting room at the front into the bigger waiting room, I thought I was going to get seen to when they first called my name, boy was I wrong!!!lol! :shock:

xxx

No i know it's annoying, the miserable women gets a pile of files and calls you out then you have to go and sit in the bigger room, where there are not enough chairs either!!!

That's stepping Hill!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back