Period type pains

Merfairy

Reaction score
Hello, I keep getting period type pains; have done for a couple of weeks on and of... could it be a sign of things to come... :); am a little frightened as I just know that it is going to really hurt when I have baby.. arrgghh.. but so excited to.. xxx

I've been getting period pains today too, after doing some painting. Worried me a little bit! Hoping it's just braxton hicks though x

I've been having them today and last night. Have been worrying it's things it shouldn't be, that's probably making it all feel worse!

I've been getting period type pains too, on and off. Yesterday I got real bad backache on two occassions down the lefthand side. Plus from yesterday I've been having a heavy feeling down in my foof AND its really sore when I walk or move around. Thinking that maybe baby has moved down and/or muscles are loosening down there, getting ready for labour! :shock:

I really thought that with the soreness of the backache last night that it might have been the start of things, but thankfully not! I just don't know what to expect to be honest. Its gona be soooooooooo SORE!! :oooo: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back