Now having period type pains-reply asap

jennyr1985

Reaction score
Hello!Do you think im panicking over nothing? I just got home yday from hospital, and im still having tightenings, but now im having period type pains. Im worried that if its nothing then i'll waste their time at the hospital. Please reply, im worried again.

xxx

I would ring your midwife and speak to her, if she doesn't answer ring labour ward and tell them you were discharged yesterday and that today you have cramps as well as tightenings.
I don't want to worry you but I often had cramps and Damien was early....

I hope everything is okie. Let me know. xxxx

good luck jenny! (((hug)))
fingers crossed you two are ok
xx

good luck.
hope all goes ok. thinking of you xx

I'm sure everything will be fine but good luck hun. Hopefully you won't be there too long and will be in your own bed tonight.

xx

Best of luck Jenny I will be thinking about you xx

good luck jenny

been thinking of you hope all goes well.

xSuzx

They prob kept her in.....im surprised they let her out in the first place to tell u the truth!

OMG Jenny i hope your ok honey!??

I was also up all last night with period pains, if i get them again i am gonna phone the hospital. Does anyone know if this is normal it feels just like the pain you get when you come on but also the baby felt real low down almost like she was going to fall out.

This is the second night i've had this so can sypathise with you Jenny. :( Hope youre ok.

Hi everyone!
I was at the hospital until 10.30pm, and the doctor asked how far away I lived from there, they sent me home but said to come back if the pain gets worse (I only live 15 mins away from the hospital). My blood pressure has dropped right down and the tightenings are still happening, so im just taking it easy at home. Hopefully the pain will just go away, it hasn't got any worse.

Thankyou all for your concern,

Love Jenny

xxx

jenny, thinking about you and hope it all gets better
glad you're back home :D
pip xxx

Hey Jenny,

What do you reckon to Stepping Hill then???!!

Do you know who looked after you (midwife)

:D :D

Hi Jenny.
Take it easy whilst at home...looks like you'll be eating plenty of OH's culinary delights!!!! :shock: it has to be better than hospital food, doesnt it????
keep your feet up, and them legs crossed! xxxx

Lol!My OH is doing a microwave curry for us as we speak! But yes, anything is better than the hospital food!

Amy's mum- Stepping Hill is very good, and I was very well looked after. I saw at least 5 different midwives, but Ive got a consultant called Dr. Nuttall that I see every week now until Bean is here (not too soon though!!). I never met him/her, just the doctors that work underneath him/her. I hope they are nice.

Im sure the baby's head is lower now, I feel like peeing all the time! I hope this was just a hiccup and my pregnancy will carry on fine in a few days.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back