November 2018 Mums To Be Trimester 3

Labour was about 20 hours or so. I went in open minded took it one step at a time. His name is josh. He wanted to make an early appearance!! Lol thanks everyone x

Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing OK??

I'm currently still working... last day is Tuesday but I'm starting to really wish I could stop now as I'm just absolutely shattered all the time!

Hello ladies!!! Well the head down very far does mean something I had my baby boy on wednesday!! Healthy happy 7 pounds bundle of love xxx

Congratulations Liz!!

Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing OK??

I'm currently still working... last day is Tuesday but I'm starting to really wish I could stop now as I'm just absolutely shattered all the time!

Well done for keeping going. My last day was Thursday at 37+2. I was definitely ready and could feel myself slowing down a little but my energy levels are still pretty good for this far along. I really don't know how I'm doing it but I'm not complaining!!

Huge congratulations Liz! Brilliant news.
Still 3 weeks for me to work. I'll be 38+1 When I finish.

I struggled a little this week with be g sore and tired so hope I can keep going. I'm also still waiting on my work confirming my maternity leave!

Hope you are all well xx

Huge congratulations liz! I would like my baby early too please! Desperate to meet him/her xx

Hope you girls are keeping well xx

All good here. I'm keeping busy as I'm preparing myself for a late one!! Glad to be off work now so I can catch up on box sets!!

Thanks ladies!! You never know when they will appear. I was convinced I’d go much later as I wasn’t convinced they got my dates right. Hope not to long a wait now for everyone!! X

Huge congratulations Liz! Brilliant news.
Still 3 weeks for me to work. I'll be 38+1 When I finish.

I struggled a little this week with be g sore and tired so hope I can keep going. I'm also still waiting on my work confirming my maternity leave!

Hope you are all well xx

They had a legal obligation to respond to you within a set period of time - I would chase HR about this as an urgent matter and be prepared to fight them on it, too. So long as you told them by the time required, they have now broken legal protocol.

It's officially November!! Hopefully more babies soon :)

Had my 38 week check. Baby is starting to engage so everything is heading in the right direction :)

Hope everyone is ok.

It's officially November!! Hopefully more babies soon :)

Had my 38 week check. Baby is starting to engage so everything is heading in the right direction :)

Hope everyone is ok.

Ooohhh maybe it’ll happen soon!!!!

How are you all?
I had my 36 week growth scan today. Estimated weight is 6lb 13oz so everything on track.
SF2018 I phoned up today and I'm getting my letter very soon. In other words they forgot and I reminded them but they confirmed that everything was in place.

Hope you're all doing well xx

My little girl was born yesterday, a little early. It’s tough to get the hang of it all, but she is healthy and we had a quick labour, waters broke at 12am and she was here by half 6 in the morning.

My little girl was born yesterday, a little early. It’s tough to get the hang of it all, but she is healthy and we had a quick labour, waters broke at 12am and she was here by half 6 in the morning.

Huge congratulations!! Glad you're both doing well :)

No news at all from me. I think I'll be hanging in there for a while yet!!

Congratulations MuseKay! Lovely news.

I'm not due until 29th so think I'll be last

Thanks ladies. I thought that she would be late, I was even in hospital the day before she was born and they said my cervix was completely closed, there was no sign of labour until I woke up with the gush of my waters. Now I know why everyone was telling me to prepare my bags, haha.

You’ll all have your babies in no time.

Congratulations, bet your a bit shellshocked!
How typical is that musekay..... closed cervix one minute, open the next. That was quite a fast labour, is she your first? Glad it went well even though she is early. Hopefully your both doing good. Xx

Will be 39 weeks tomorrow. Still hanging in there but I would have been shocked if it was any different!! I'm still feeling really well considering how pregnant I actually am!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back