November 2018 Mums To Be Trimester 3

Aw just popping in to say hello, my daughter was due a year ago yesterday (5/11/17) but arrived on the 2/11. I was watching all the fireworks from my hospital bed! Good luck to you all x

Congratulations, bet your a bit shellshocked!
How typical is that musekay..... closed cervix one minute, open the next. That was quite a fast labour, is she your first? Glad it went well even though she is early. Hopefully your both doing good. Xx

Yeah she is my first, came as quite a shock I expected labour to take a whole. We are doing well, she has a slight case of jaundice and tongue tie so we had trouble feeding and had to stay in the hospital for a while but we seem to be getting into a nice little routine now and she is pretty happy to combi-feed. We still need to decide on a name though- it’s amazing that’s all people ask about!

Glad things are going well MuseKay. Names are also our issue. We seem to have a few good boy names picked out that we both agree on but really struggling with girl names.

Nothing new with me. Due date is Tuesday but I'm really not expecting to have a baby by then.

How's everyone doing? I'm on my final week in work. Can't wait to come off on maternity leave on Friday. I'll be 38+1.

I'm getting loads of braxton hicks. Baby has definitely dropped too. I'm a bit uncomfortable and can't sit too long. I also find some of baby's movement almost painful and I feel like I'm just so solid.

Can't wait to meet her now

I'm doing ok. Due date tomorrow but won't be the slightest bit surprised if I'm still here next week!! I'm still feeling very well considering how far on I am so I'm just going with it for now. See the midwife later in the week. I do feel like baby is heading in the right direction though. I feel a lot less pressure in my ribs after I eat.

Moomin - happy due date day :)
I hope your bundle of joy makes an appearance very soon. I cannot wait to hear all about your labour and see pics <3 x

I hope your bundle of joy makes an appearance very soon. I cannot wait to hear all about your labour and see pics <3 x

Thank you!! So exciting but I think I'll be waiting a little longer. I'm pretty chilled out though. We've waited long enough for this so no harm in waiting a little longer. Feel like I've got another week in me!!

Thank you!! So exciting but I think I'll be waiting a little longer. I'm pretty chilled out though. We've waited long enough for this so no harm in waiting a little longer. Feel like I've got another week in me!!

It is so exciting <3
All this time you have been waiting for your miracle he/she will finally be here in a matter of days. xx

It is so exciting <3
All this time you have been waiting for your miracle he/she will finally be here in a matter of days. xx

I'm just so chilled about waiting. I'm so weird. Everyone tells me by this stage that they just felt so exhausted that they'd have done anything to get baby out!! Overall though, I still feel pretty good!! I don't think it's good to get fixated on one date though and I've always mentally prepared myself to go late.

It is so exciting <3

I'm just so chilled about waiting. I'm so weird. Everyone tells me by this stage that they just felt so exhausted that they'd have done anything to get baby out!! Overall though, I still feel pretty good!! I don't think it's good to get fixated on one date though and I've always mentally prepared myself to go late.

Enjoy your last wee while of pregnancy! Lie about, watch lots of movies eat lots of food!! Go to the cinema with the oh. See a good film and go for a nice meal Lol x

Last edited:

It is so exciting <3

Enjoy your last wee while of pregnancy! Lie about, watch lots of movies eat lots of food!! Go to the cinema with the oh. See a good film and go for a nice meal Lol x

We did a lot of that at the weekend actually. I said to him it will probably be our last chance for a while!! I'm trying to keep busy so I don't go crazy but taking major advantage of the fact I'll not have this time again!!

Any more babies yet? I keep thinking I'm starting to show signs of getting ready to go into labour but then it all calms down. X

Our baby boy was born on Monday at 40+6! We had difficult labour and there were a few complications but he's here and safe and that's what matters!!

Hope everyone else is ok.

Last edited:
Just thread hopping to say congratulations Moomin! I did wonder when you hadn't seen you here for a while! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Congratulations Moomin, hope all is well with you both.

Our baby boy was born on Monday at 40+6! We had difficult labour and there were a few complications but he's here and safe and that's what matters!!

Awe congrats!!! Iv been waiting on this update every day!! What weight was he??

Congratulations Moomin! Hope you and baby are well xx

I will now be induced next week if baby's not here before Wed as they are worried baby is too big.

He was 7lb 12oz so a good weight :)

So many people predicted a really small baby as I'm tiny and my bump was always so petite!

He was 7lb 12oz so a good weight :)

So many people predicted a really small baby as I'm tiny and my bump was always so petite!

That’s brill!! Glad he is here safe and sound x

Well how&#8217;s everyone getting on?? Any more baby news? Does anyone else miss being pregnant? Don&#8217;t get me wrong I love having my wee man with me but I miss those wee special moments like feeling him kick in the evenings etc. Now Iv to share him with family lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back