23rd - dreams123 : Becks1981
24th -
25th - Gemlou97 : EHayes
26th - smilingsophie : Hayley_87
27th -
28th - Lolly321, Sunnyd
29th - Nik
30th -

I know the tri 2 thread has been very quiet but I thought I'd create a tri 3 thread as most of us will be there now and people may want to post more as due dates get closer!!

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Hoping to have some nice chat here. I'm not quite 27 weeks (26+2) with my 2nd girl.
How's everyone doing?

All good here. Have been very lucky so far so I'm going with it!! Going for another scan as midwife thinks I'm measuring small. Not got a date yet but should hear soon. I'm trying not to stress about it as I'm petite anyway but best to get checked out to be sure.

All good here. Have been very lucky so far so I'm going with it!! Going for another scan as midwife thinks I'm measuring small. Not got a date yet but should hear soon. I'm trying not to stress about it as I'm petite anyway but best to get checked out to be sure.

I have a growth scan this week. At my 20 week scan they said the blood flow between me and baby was a little low which can result in baby being small. But bump was measuring bang on at 24 weeks.

At least everything is being monitored and I'm sure you will get on great.

Can you please add me to the due date list? I'm due 29th November (hoping this one doesn't keep us waiting like the 1st) x

I have a growth scan this week. At my 20 week scan they said the blood flow between me and baby was a little low which can result in baby being small. But bump was measuring bang on at 24 weeks.

At least everything is being monitored and I'm sure you will get on great.

Can you please add me to the due date list? I'm due 29th November (hoping this one doesn't keep us waiting like the 1st) x

All done :)

Hi Everyone.

I have been very quiet on the forum, but will try to post a bit more now.

I am 27 + 5 and feel like I have been pregnant forever. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage at beginning of year, so I have pretty much been pregnant since December, give or take a few weeks.

Cant wait to meet our little boy. We had a 4D scan done a couple of weeks ago and he looks to be the image of his big sister :love:

Hope everyone else is doing okay and pregnancy going smoothly

x

Hi Everyone.

I have been very quiet on the forum, but will try to post a bit more now.

I am 27 + 5 and feel like I have been pregnant forever. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage at beginning of year, so I have pretty much been pregnant since December, give or take a few weeks.

Cant wait to meet our little boy. We had a 4D scan done a couple of weeks ago and he looks to be the image of his big sister :love:

Hope everyone else is doing okay and pregnancy going smoothly

x

Glad your scan went well. I'm 29+1 and things seem to be moving quicker now. I'm counting down the weeks left at work for one thing!!

Hi ladies. I have my 1st growth scan tomorrow. Feeling excited to see our little girl again but also a little nervous. I'm not sure what to expect. Anyone else had growth scans? Does it take long? Do they tend to give you a photo? I don't know if I'm you g to sleep much tonight.

Hope you are all ok xx

I had my first growth scan on Tuesday, it was really quick compared to the others, they just took the measurements they needed and did blood pressure and weight. It was all over in less than an hour including the waiting time for the report. We didn’t get a picture, it was very much just business, but we got to her her on the screen again and she was moving around. I imagine if we’d have asked they’d have allowed us to take a picture, but my hospital doesn’t print them anyway, so maybe you will get one.
I was a little concerned about the outcome too, but it turns out that all her measurements were within the normal range and it wasn’t stressful at all.

Thank you for your reply. It all seemed to go fine, although a little bit of a different experience to yours.
Back again in 3 weeks to make sure she's still on track.
We were lucky and were given a picture.
It's nice I a way to have the extra scans xx

Glad the scans went ok :)

I'm still waiting for the midwife to actually request mine and it's now been a week since I saw her so I'm a bit pissed off to say the least!!

Acid reflux is killing me right now. Almost made me sick last night through the night. It's just awful. Anyone else? X

Yes me, it’s horrilble I keep waking up in the middle of the night with it and then can’t get back to sleep for ages it’s so bad. I don’t really get it in the day, thank goodness, but it’s really affecting my sleep now. Are you taking anything for it?

I need to get to chemist or docs for something better. I've only had rennies for it. What about you? Xx

I haven’t taken anything yet and I completely forgot all about it when I saw the midwife today.

Hi girls

Hope everyone is well?

Nik I struggle terribly with reflux all day and night, I take peptac (like liquid gaviscon) which I got on repeat prescription and it works instantly but I drink it a lot and straight from the bottle. Have a chat with your gp, mine prescribed me this but did say if it got severe we could look at other medication to manage it xxx

Thanks tootie. I got some gaviscon but I couldn't stomach taking it! I was like a toddler being given medicine - needing a sweetie afterwards ��

I got ranitidine tablets which have been much better and it seems to have settled down a lot xx

So after much chasing I finally got my scan yesterday. Everything was exactly as it should be thankfully. I knew in my heart it would be as I am very petite but it was nice to see baby again and have that reassurance. I'm really getting fed up of the raised eyebrows from the professionals when I say how far along I am. It's not exactly reassuring.

Otherwise I'm still feeling very well and looking barely pregnant for someone who is counting down the weeks left to work!!

Hope everyone is doing ok. Thankfully still no heartburn for me.

That's great news! So glad it went well.
I'm absolutely shattered tonight so glad the weekend is here! It's been a hard week at work

I'm also very glad it's the weekend. It's been hard going over the last few weeks due to staff sickness. I'm not sure where I've found the energy to be honest!!

Have my 31 week check next week but with the GP rather than the midwife. Will be very interested to see what she measures me at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back