November 2018 Mums To Be Trimester 3

So the GP measured me exactly where I should be. I can't say I'm shocked. I really think the midwife got it wrong tbh. On the plus side, at least I got an extra scan.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

I’m only realising this is here now hello everyone!!

So the GP measured me exactly where I should be. I can't say I'm shocked. I really think the midwife got it wrong tbh. On the plus side, at least I got an extra scan.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Awe that’s good glad to hear all is ok. Xxx

Hi everyone, how are you all feeling? Approaching 30 weeks here and I'm feeling a bit breathless. Hooe you're all ok x

Still good here. 32 weeks now. I only find I get really uncomfortable after a big meal and I seem to wake up in the middle of the night for no reason and can't get back to sleep!! Other than that I'm still feeling really well.

Starting to get organised as I really think the next few weeks are going to fly in!!

How is everyone else doing?

I'm ok here. I just got given iron tablets though but it may explain why I can hardly stay awake at night. 8pm and I'm struggling to keep my eyes open.

Other than that I'm counting down the weeks until I start maternity leave

Hello everyone!! All good here apart from awful Pelvic pain at times! Not long until November comes round x

Hello everyone!! All good here apart from awful Pelvic pain at times! Not long until November comes round x

The pelvic pain is not fun!! Mine tends to come and go but it does catch me out sometimes as nothing in particular seems to trigger it.

Next jobs I think are sorting out a hospital bag and thinking about a birth plan. Nothing too detailed, just a few important things.

How soon is everyone packing their hospital bags? I can't remember when I did it with my 1st born x

Last edited:
I’m just putting things in each week as I find them. Iv about 3/4 of the stuff I think I’ll need lol

The pelvic pain is not fun!! Mine tends to come and go but it does catch me out sometimes as nothing in particular seems to trigger it.

Next jobs I think are sorting out a hospital bag and thinking about a birth plan. Nothing too detailed, just a few important things.

Isn’t it flying in now!! Hard to believe lol x

Isn’t it flying in now!! Hard to believe lol x

It really is!! We have most of the big things now so I'm just trying to be organised as I'm sure OH would just wait til the day and panic!!

I've currently got a bit of a random pile of stuff that I think might be useful in a hospital bag. Just gonna keep adding to it as I go.

Still ok here. Counting down the weeks left at work!!

Hope everyone else is ok. It's very quiet here.

Yes good still here aswell. Hope everyone is in good spirits!! Is anyone else getting tired again?

I'm also counting down to finishing work. I'm on holiday this week and next, then have 5 weeks to work.
I'm tired but not been sleeping well the past few nights.
Today I've had cramp type pains on and off all day. Must be having another stretch. Feel like I'll wake up bigger in the morning tomorrow ha ha

I wouldn't say I'm more tired but I am finding I'm not sleeping as well. No real reason just keep waking up. Most nights I still don't wake for a wee. By the end of the week I feel like the lack of sleep catches up with me but that's it really.

I also feel like baby has had a bit of a growth spurt this week. Seeing the midwife also for 34 week check.

I'm finding it very surreal that we can say that we are due next month! It's going in so fast I feel.
Is anyone getting the flu jab?

Yeah I got the flu jab as also work in a hospital ‘. Midwife told me I needed to have it. I know it’s so weird we will have babies next month!! It’s taken so long to get pregnant I still don’t think it’s set in properly lol. I’m due the first of Nov now so exactly a month. It’ll fly in ladies!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back