***November 2016 Mummies***

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is OK.. I do not write much, but I am following everyone in the November thread lol.

I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage Misspenguin I am sorry to he you're bleeding schell..
Hope all is well!

I will be having a scan at 6 weeks and one at 7 weeks, I don't think I will relax until I see a heartbeat or two lol.
Feeling fine so far, just tired and a bit of a strange feeling(crampy) in my lower belly now and again after a lot of walking.

I tried for my 3+ om clearblue today but still have 2-3, hope all goes OK.

:hug: for everyone who needs one!

OMG can't believe I'm actually officially posting here! !!!!!!!

Hi I'm Gail I'm 35 and ive been TTC for almost 2 years and got my Bfp this morning :D
Still in complete shock as I was told that my chances conciving naturally were very low, my Little boy was a Clomid baby but I had 7 failed rounds so been TTC naturally since

Anyway hi to all November mummies :D

xxxx

31c89dc35649bb2a4bc35e20fcc886e7.jpg

My tests from this morning :)

xxxxxxx

Yay congrats Clover :) thanks everyone for your concern. Still feel a bit nauseous and cold aswell today but cramps and bleeding are no worse and I'll rest up tonight and get an early night. Bleeding actually seems slightly less again so fingers crossed you are right :)

How's everyone else feeling? Xx

P.s. sorry for text size I'm on my phone and cant change it. Lol xx

Last edited:
Oh Schell
Really hope your ok
You rest up hun I'm keeping everything crossed for you lovely , Tri 1 can be a scary time
Big hugs

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks chick. I was on here in September and remember you TTC. Really pleased for you xxx

I remember you too schell, it's amazing now we're both in Tri 1 together :)

I've been cramping a bit today and I know it's normal but ive had sharp left sided pains on and off for the past couple of hours and also I noticed them yesterday (before my Bfp)
Has anyone else had one sided pains?

xxxxxx

I've been cramping a bit today and I know it's normal but ive had sharp left sided pains on and off for the past couple of hours and also I noticed them yesterday (before my Bfp)

xxxxxx

Congratulations clover!

Yes I had them too! And still now on and off, but they seem to get less now, How much dpo are you now?

Hi everyone, I got my surprise BFP yesterday. I was on the pill but had a funny feeling yesterday so tested in the evening and again this morning and got a positive both times.

By my calculations I'll be due on the 20th November.

I've had 3 previous miscarriages so I'm very very nervous but fingers crossed this one sticks.

Symptom wise, I woke up with a slight stuffy nose yesterday, have been needing to wee a lot, slight feeling of sickness (although think this may be from nerves) and slightly tender boobs.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    507.5 KB · Views: 11
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 12

xxxxxx

Congratulations clover!

Yes I had them too! And still now on and off, but they seem to get less now, How much dpo are you now?
Hi Lilalylola
I'm about 17dpo and 3 days late, think im due on 20th November
I don't really know how many weeks that is lol

xxxxxx

Hi everyone, I got my surprise BFP yesterday. I was on the pill but had a funny feeling yesterday so tested in the evening and again this morning and got a positive both times.

By my calculations I'll be due on the 20th November.

I've had 3 previous miscarriages so I'm very very nervous but fingers crossed this one sticks.

Symptom wise, I woke up with a slight stuffy nose yesterday, have been needing to wee a lot, slight feeling of sickness (although think this may be from nerves) and slightly tender boobs.
Oh congratulations sweetie
Fingers crossed for a sticky bean :)
I'm also due 20th November (wow feels weird saying that)

xxxxxx

Eeeeps hi clover! November mummies!

Rest up schell I'm sure you will feel tons better in the morning xx

Got my 3+ today.. :cheer: still a bit reluctant to fully submerge myself in the realms of 'pregnant lady' xx

Attachments

• 2016-03-14 15.18.39.jpg
    2016-03-14 15.18.39.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 16
Eeeeps hi clover! November mummies!

Rest up schell I'm sure you will feel tons better in the morning xx

Got my 3+ today.. :cheer: still a bit reluctant to fully submerge myself in the realms of 'pregnant lady' xx

Wow that's fantastic! How long are you pregnant now? I am still waiting for mine lol

xxxxxx

Congratulations clover!

Hi Lilalylola
I'm about 17dpo and 3 days late, think im due on 20th November
I don't really know how many weeks that is lol

xxxxxx

Your lines look really good :)

5w 2days according to my lmp xx I am so excited and scared and amazed. Pma girlies xx we will still all be together in the third tri talking about this tri like it was a distant dream xx

When did everyone get there 2-3 on a clear blue? Think it'll feel more real once I've seen that!

Oh I really hope so Tootie! Still sureal being in Tri 1 isn't it!!

Lilalylola I've tested again this afternoon and the lines are quite dark, I was shocked I got a 2-3 this morning as I didn't expect that

I'm a bit of a poas addict (tested a lot while TTC ) so will be using all the 100 tests ive got haha (slight exaggeration ;) )

xxxxxx

Clover congratulations!! So happy for you and so excited! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Yay Gail!!!! I am thrilled to see you in here - HUGE congratulations Hun :D I can't believe how similar our symptoms were, very bizarre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back