***November 2016 Mummies***

Thanks Bobby and Birdie!!

Birdie yeah our symptoms in the 2ww were really similar, including the IB, when you got your Bfp I was hoping I'd follow in your footsteps :)

xxxxxx

I'm sitting feet up in the sofa. Don't want to jinx myself but cramps and bleeding have eased loads. Bring on walking dead :) xx

Oh schell glaf your feeling better :) Oh are you a Walking Dead fan?
I'm watching it on Boxsets and I've just got to end of season 5 ...me and hubby are addicted :)

xxxxxxxx

Morning girls
Well had a little panic this morning as I thought my test line was lighter but with the help of Tootie we worked out the CONTROL line was lighter not the test line haha ;) Thanks Tootie my lovely :)

How's everyone this morning? schell hope your ok

xxxxxx

Morning everyone :) Feeling loads better today. Cramps have totally gone and no sign of any bleeding today so hopefully it was just a little blip. Not feeling as nauseous but I think that's because I've not eaten yet. I think eating starts it off, lol.

I know this is ridiculous and its very early but is anybody else finding their stomach is already huge? I didn't have a washboard stomach before and it's only the bottom part below my belly button but its seriously bigger than it was a week ago!! It grows as the day goes on, lol. Maybe because its my second and my muscles are shot? To anybody else I just look like I got fatter but my trousers etc are definitely tighter!! At this rate I wouldn't be able to hide it for longer even if I wanted to, lol. I didn't show at all till nearly 30 weeks last time!! xx

Morning everyone :) Feeling loads better today. Cramps have totally gone and no sign of any bleeding today so hopefully it was just a little blip. Not feeling as nauseous but I think that's because I've not eaten yet. I think eating starts it off, lol.

I know this is ridiculous and its very early but is anybody else finding their stomach is already huge? I didn't have a washboard stomach before and it's only the bottom part below my belly button but its seriously bigger than it was a week ago!! It grows as the day goes on, lol. Maybe because its my second and my muscles are shot? To anybody else I just look like I got fatter but my trousers etc are definitely tighter!! At this rate I wouldn't be able to hide it for longer even if I wanted to, lol. I didn't show at all till nearly 30 weeks last time!! xx

I've got serious bloat and have done for the last week or so now. I've always had a bit of a belly anyway as that's my problem area but it's solid now!! And mine also grows as the day goes on. I need to eat a lot better as I'm just wanting junk at the moment so I've told oh we are going to stock up on lots of fruit later for me to snack on rather than him bringing me chocolate and sweets home!

I'm worried about how I'm going to hide it at work - my jeggings are ridiculously tight so need to invest in a bigger size so that I can wear floaty tops x

I am in the same boat girls, look like I've got fatter (never been a skinny minnie) but I can't suck it in. By the evening my tummy is so bloated.
Glad it's not just me though ha ha xx

We got it covered clover, it's alllll gooodddd xx :hug:

Schell so glad you're feeling better xx

Last edited:
I am in the same boat girls, look like I've got fatter (never been a skinny minnie) but I can't suck it in. By the evening my tummy is so bloated.
Glad it's not just me though ha ha xx

We got it covered clover, it's alllll gooodddd xx :hug:

Schell so glad you're feeling better xx

Thanks Tootie :) xx

So glad it's not just me feeling huge!! I feel like I ate ALLLLL of the pies, lol xx

Need some reassurance please girls. So I popped into the chemist and picked up one of their cheapie tests and now I'm stressing out. Shouldn't the test line be AS DARK as the control line at this stage? It did show up before the second window had even got wet if you know what I mean? Test window left, control right.

I'm just freaking out now :wall2: xx

Attachments

• 2016-03-15 10.52.18.jpg
    2016-03-15 10.52.18.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 22
My test line was darker than the control line. I genuinely don't think anything can be told from 2 lines other than you are pregnant! Apparently it's to do with the dye running from the control line to the test line so don't worry xx

I'm having a little panic today. My symptoms have totally gone! Other than feeling crap following the car crash on Sunday but other than that, no nausea, my boobs aren't sore and the mild cramping has all vanished. EPU appointment tomorrow are 9.30, I'm so nervous x

Need some reassurance please girls. So I popped into the chemist and picked up one of their cheapie tests and now I'm stressing out. Shouldn't the test line be AS DARK as the control line at this stage? It did show up before the second window had even got wet if you know what I mean? Test window left, control right.

I'm just freaking out now :wall2: xx
Tootie your line looks really dark still, I know some cheaper tests are not as sensitive si the line won't be as dark, plus it depends how concentrated your urine is , as you know I had a panic this morning, so I really know how you feel hun
Sending you massive hugs lovely :)

xxxxxxxxxx

I'm having a little panic today. My symptoms have totally gone! Other than feeling crap following the car crash on Sunday but other than that, no nausea, my boobs aren't sore and the mild cramping has all vanished. EPU appointment tomorrow are 9.30, I'm so nervous x
Hey sweetie,
try not to worry, I know it's hard but I'm sure everything will be fine, I have hardly any symptoms and I keep having to test just to remind myself that it's real! ! Although last week and felt terrible my boobs hurt I felt sick but now nothing apart from a heavy feeling and only slightly tender boobs

We are all here for you sweetheart and I'm praying your scan shows all is well tomorrow :)

xxxxxxxx

I'm having a little panic today. My symptoms have totally gone!x

Sorry to hear about your accident, must have been very scary, knowing that you are pregnant. I'm sure everything is fine though - our bodies are amazing & at the moment your womb only had to protect something the size of a sesame seed, which I'm sure it did brilliantly!

Apart from slightly sore & hard boobs I don't have any other symptoms at all! If its any consolation I didn't have many with my first pregnancy either & that was very straightforward & healthy. Really hope all is ok.

Tootie, don't panic. A line is a line. I don't think it means you're any less pregnant. You are pregnant! :)

So obsessed, try not to panic and just feel positive that you are having a day where you don't feel as rough. Today is totally different for me from yesterday aswell xx

Thread crashing to say tootie- my lines never got as dark as control on cheap tests. I had myself in a panic when my wondfo was still significantly lighter (lighter than the line you posted up there) than control at 5 weeks. My frer the same day with more diluted pee was darker than control (but only by a little). Again, this was at 5 weeks! I made myself stop testing after that. I'm 16+3 now. Your lines look great.

Thanks ladies, off to Drs soon as I've got headaches and lots of pain from the accident. A and E were terrible on the day and I really don't feel like they checked me over properly (they actually didn't laybany hands on me or my mother). I'm sure it's just the accident making me worry more, fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Good luck I'm sure you'll be fine. Totally natural to worry xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back