***November 2016 Mummies***

Tina, the tiredness is a killer!! But you will get through it :)

Basically I went to gp to confirm pregnancy and arrange booking in apt. The Two days prior to apt I had brown spotting - not enough to fill a pad but when wiping. This plus I'm very tender on my right side (where my Overy is). I was referred to hospital with a queried ectopic (this has to be checked as potentially life threatening). My first blood test was taken then I was asked to return 48 hours later for a scan and second blood test. My blood level was 390 My scan showed thickened lining but no sac in uterus (no evidence of baby in womb) - what they did see is a 2cm mass by my right Overy and 2 areas of free fluid..... They said although not 100 % their opinion is ectopic. But just to be sure (to avoid any possibility of terminating a viable pregnancy) they wanted to wait a week and rescan. They basically said it's not likely to be viable at all and too my face said your best hope right now is for your hcg to start dropping and for you to miscarry naturally. (drs are very good at sensitive issues)

Now research says a sac is visible on avg with between 1000-1500 hcg so I am hoping with every bone in my body that the mass is just a cyst and that it was too early to see sac.... Plus my hcg is rising about a rate of about 2.6 in 48 hours which is good.

Needless to say it has been an emotional roller-coaster!

Hey, just sneaking in to say congrats Prettypee! I hope everything goes okay at the hospital. Lovely to see a April 2015 mummy pregnant again! November babies are great, my first born has a November birthday :)

I hope you all have wonderful pregnancies. All the very best :)

Last edited:
Keeping everything crossed for you tomorrow Prettypee. What time is your scan?

Hope all goes well tomorrow prettypee! I will be thinking of you.

My scan is 11:40 so will update once I'm done (it'll probably take quite a while as have consultation afterwards)

Can I join? Got my BFP this morning. I'm 5 weeks 6 days due Nov 5th x

Good luck today prettypee! Have everything crossed for you.

I'm 6+1 so due 2nd Nov and am quite nervous to discuss this pregnancy. I've had 2 miscarriages and an ectopic all before 7 weeks so this is my "scary" week. I'm currently off work after being advised by the midwife to rest until the early scan on the 21st. Booking the scan was nerve wracking as we've never got to one unfortunately. We found out I'm pregnant the day after my boyfriends beloved gran passed away so as much as we don't have a faith we feel that this is her final gift to us and she is looking after us this time.

I'm mainly a lurker at the minute but I will be posting more once I feel confident at doing. Good luck everyone xx

Hope you get on well today prettypee x think we are all rooting for the best possible outcome for you xx

Hi soobsessed and millersmisses - welcome and wishing h&h 9 months to you. Millers- I'm sorry for what you have been through and I'm praying for a sticky bean for you.

I just had my scan and I was misdiagnosed!! Turns out it was a cyst and there's a yolk sac sitting where it should be in my uterus - I'm so relieved and really glad they didn't start me on treatment! I'm in shock. They tell me they think I'm 4 and a half weeks (which is impossible as I got my bfp 2 and a half weeks ago. Sunday I got 3+ on digital and only had sex once) but I guess this baby took its time growing? I have to go back in 3 weeks for a dating scan and to check for heartbeat. I'm angry they put me through it but I'm just so pleased they were wrong!!

Hi soobsessed and millersmisses - welcome and wishing h&h 9 months to you. Millers- I'm sorry for what you have been through and I'm praying for a sticky bean for you.

I just had my scan and I was misdiagnosed!! Turns out it was a cyst and there's a yolk sac sitting where it should be in my uterus - I'm so relieved and really glad they didn't start me on treatment! I'm in shock. They tell me they think I'm 4 and a half weeks (which is impossible as I got my bfp 2 and a half weeks ago. Sunday I got 3+ on digital and only had sex once) but I guess this baby took its time growing? I have to go back in 3 weeks for a dating scan and to check for heartbeat. I'm angry they put me through it but I'm just so pleased they were wrong!!

I'm so sorry you had to go through that but do happy for yodays findings. Your emotions must be all over the place right now x

Oh my word, can't believe you have been put through all of this!!! Fingers crossed for everything going smoothly from now on though xx

Prettypee what fab news xx what a relief xx

I'm new to this site and had a BFP yesterday. I'm due November 15th!

Sorry to read your ordeal PrettyPee sounds awful but glad it's good news.

Yay PrettPea! Mine was a cyst, it will be interesting to know if it's gone by the time I go for my dating scan in 2 weeks! So happy for you, at least you can try and relax a little now :) xx

Wow, I fee like I've been hit by a bus this morning!!! Feels like I went out last night, had a few glasses of wine plus jäger bombs!!! My head is banging, feel sick, stomach like a washing machine. Don't want to moan as its all good but wow, it could have come on gradually!!! Sofa day for me with the pooch I think.

How's everyone else's symptoms? Xx

Sofa day sounds lovely Millers. I feel like I've done a days work already as am shattered but I think its mostly to do with LO waking up 4 times in the night before finally deciding its morning at 5.10am.

Hi everyone, I'm Schell and got my BFP yesterday and according to an online calculator I will be due November 15th. I'm 36 (will turn 37 in June) and have a 7 year old daughter already. Very excited although I know its very early days. I feel like if it didn't happen now we wouldn't have done it, the gap is getting bigger between my daughter and this one and I'm conscience of my age so wouldn't have wanted to be any older really. Anyway, good luck to you all and look forward to getting to know you all over the coming months :) xx

Ah.... Lots of lovely messages here...
Fab news Prettypee...

I am having a good day today. Not too tired, boobs not so sore....been baking all day too.
However, this made me panic, so took another test and yep, it's still positive!

My manager has been super supportive. She's stopped my night shifts and put me back on days. She will also support me in terms of telling people when the time comes, I'm really lucky I think. She's super excited there's gonna be a baby in the team!

Congrats Schell on your result. I'Ve just turned 37, but this is my first. Very nervous....but excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back